Thread: Hackett/Bachman REP GIVEN

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Hackett/Bachman REP GIVEN

I have been offered Hackett and Prospal for Bachman and S. Kostitsyn.

In our league Bachman will probably graduate from prospect status before I have space to keep him, plus I'd likely dump Kostitsyn when Marcus Foligno graduates. Prospal will just get dropped then instead.

Right now Bachman and Kostitsyn are more valuable than what I'm getting back but I like Hackett more long term and the wingers involved are disposable.

Any thoughts on this? I'm about to pull the trigger and am also a Wild fan.

BTW not the team in sig but is also a full keeper with similar roster limits.

Dobber Sports Genius

I also prefer Hackett over Bachman, though i doubt he'll be in the NHL this season, and with the wingers being interchangeably droppable this looks like a good deal for you
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Yeah Bachman will start more games this year, but with Backstrom's age and injuries plus Harding's MS, Hackett get some starts plus he'll take over for a young team hitting their stride in the next couple years.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I would definately go for it. Hackett might not produce at all this season, but i doubt that Bachman will get many starts in this shortened season unless Lehtonen gets injured. Long term i like Hackett waaaaay better than Bachman - Kostitsyn and Prospal aside - they would both not matter to me that much.

Given the unfortunate situation of Harding iīd try to grab Hackett as soon as i can, but hey - thatīs just my 2 cents

good luck
    12 team full keeper dynasty league (H2H Points-Based)

scoring cats:

G, A, P, PPP, SHP, +/-, PIM, SOG, FOW, FOL, Hit, TK, BLK, GWG, GA, SV, SHO, W

C: Barkov, MacKinnon, Zegras, Hughes, Matthews
    LW: Pavelski,Teravainen, Nichushkin,
    RW: Rantanen, Laine, Terry
    F: Kakko, Rakell, Granlund
    D: Jones, Hamilton, Karlsson, Dahlin, Burns, Thrun,
    G: Gibson, F. Andersen, Saros, Hart
    Farm: L. Carlsson, Moore, Miroshnichenko, Mintyukov, Zellweger, Askarov, Fedotov, Clang

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks for the advice, I just pulled the trigger on the deal. I also won't mind dropping Prospal as much to make room for guys like Foligno, Shaw, and Coyle coming up from my prospect roster. It was a roster move along with being a Hackett fan.

Dobber Sports Stud

Good deal for you, makes a good deal of sense.

I really like Hackett's potential, and you have the ability to wait for him. Owning him and being a Wild fan is gravy.