Ok so I'm in a Keeper League with 16 Teams with 18 drafted players per team.

We dress 15 players and have 3 in reserve and meet 8 x per season to activate or place players into reserve section.

Each Fall we protect 3 F, 2 D and 1 G (points only scoring system and standard G points system too) Max 2 Goalies allowed to be dressed at anytime, and min of 3 D at all times as well.

Each year during the World Jr Tourney after the tourney we draft 1 player that has played in the Junior Tourney from any team in the position of how each poolie ranks at that curren t time in the reg season. We call this our Jr Pick and we can keep these Jr pick protected in our system for as long as we want ie til they are ready and worth activating but we pay a fee of 10.00 per Jr player each fall that goes into the final payout like a ton of other fee's we have in this pool.

This year due to lock-out we drew random numbers to see our draft position and I pulled # 11th so.......

My question is what would be the top 10 best World Jr Players from 1 to 10th this year without including....ie Players that played this year and are getting drafted this year ?

JOEL ARMIA FIN
BRETT CONNOLLY CAN
NICK BJUGSTAD USA
JACK CAMPBELL USA
TOMAS JURCO SLV
TEEMU PULKKINEN FIN
MIKAEL GRANLUND FIN
MARTIN FRK CZE
Jaden Schwartz
NUGENT HOPKINS
and any other loaned veteran Jr player ie Schlefele.

Top 10 World Jr's Draft Eligible This Summer Are ???