Thread: Grimaldi redeems himself

I...am your father.

Default Grimaldi redeems himself

I know both of his goals were lucky bounces, but he played very today.

Issues of consistency and commitment though. But it's good to see that the skill and talent is there - it was only missing for three games (and planted to the bench for a game).
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

I still wonder about the size thing. He struggled in traffic for much of the tourney. Not to take away from his impressive performance today, though (just getting caught up on the game).
    Follow me on Twitter: AngusCertified
    Check my blog out: Angus Certified

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by angus View Post
    I still wonder about the size thing. He struggled in traffic for much of the tourney. Not to take away from his impressive performance today, though (just getting caught up on the game).
    He has played very well. But his size worries me too. Yes, he's a rock at his size, but he got knocked down a bit. I also don't like how he keeps going wide. If I were him, if possible, I'd train with St. Louis and pick the hell out of his brain!
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

Dobber Sports Wizard

I actually thought Grimaldi was extremely impressive in this tournament. The points didn't really come but it wasn't for lack of creating, so it's nice to finally see the pucks go in especially in the most important game. Obviously size is an issue I don't think that even really needs to be mentioned, but I still think there's something about him that might be able to overcome that. He's just an awesome hockey player.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar