Thread: Avtsin????

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Avtsin????

I am in fantasy keepers league. i am currently evaluating my farm team. What is your opinion on Alexander Avtsin? his upside ? Potential ?
    I really dont hear much on him?

Bust or nhl'er?

Thanx for all feedback.
    HOCKEY POOL STARS
    THE WAHOO INDIANS
    KEVIN FIALA, KYLE CONNOR,C.MAKAR,J.KYROU,
    ,C.MITTLESTAD ,JACK HUGHES,MATS ZUCCARELLO,STEVEN STAMKOS,MATIAS MACCELLI.ELIAS LINDHOLM,FILIP CHYTL,THOMAS NOVAK,ARTHUR KALIYEV,ROBERT THOMAS,TROY TERRY,J.MARCHESSEAULT,MARCO ROSSI,EELI TOLVANEN,JORDAN KYROU,ZACH BENSON,ANTON LUNDELL,DYLAN GUENTHER,GUENTIN MUSTY.
    FARM TEAM:
    COLE CAUFIELD, P.DOROFEYEV, FRANK NAZAR,MATT BOLDY,J.DUMAIS, M.MCTAVISH,N.HOGLANDER,TREVOR ZEGRAS.

Administrator

Nothing to see here. If there was potential he would have shown something by now. Bust.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Apprentice

once in a while he decided he wants to play a game and he becomes the solid looking player that was expected... then he goes invisible for several games...

He is having a tough time keeping a roster spot on a very poor AHL lineup due to his lack or effort and poor attitude...

He is a bust and likely going to the KHL after he is done in Montreal/Hamilton... He has a contract through next year but would not be surprised if he is reassigned back to Dynamo Moskova...

If the Lockout were to end, maybe only 1 Hamilton forward would move up as a 23rd man... (Palushaj, Geoffreion and Nattinen are hurt) Leblanc has been crap, Stortini forgot how to play hockey... Your options are Gallagher (better off playing 15-20 min in the AHL), Gabriel Dumont (undersized shit disturber with upside) and veteran Mike Blunden...
    Current Roster:

F: H Sedin, Plekanec, Perry, Cammalleri, Oshie, Stepan, Anisimov, Kunitz, Justin Williams, Little, Baertchi, Huberdeau, Eberle, Rattie, Hoffman, Holland, Horvat, Dano, Dal Colle, Kerdiles

D: Boumeester, Green, Carlson, Del Zotto, Myers, Alzner, M Staal, Pouliot, Gormley, Mueller

G: Varlamov, Mrazek, Niemi, Vasilevski, Ramo, Hellebuyck

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Banks View Post
    If the Lockout were to end, maybe only 1 Hamilton forward would move up as a 23rd man... (Palushaj, Geoffreion and Nattinen are hurt) Leblanc has been crap, Stortini forgot how to play hockey... Your options are Gallagher (better off playing 15-20 min in the AHL), Gabriel Dumont (undersized shit disturber with upside) and veteran Mike Blunden...
    It will probably be Blunden who has already played that role for the team. He has no future anyway. Let him sample the food in the press box.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    It will probably be Blunden who has already played that role for the team. He has no future anyway. Let him sample the food in the press box.
    Personally I wouldn't call up anyone lol they have 13 forwards signed not including Galchenyuk...

With that said, the buyout discussed will be Gomez, and if there is a 2nd maybe Rene Bourque....

but yea Blunden deserves the spot, but he is currently serving the role of Veteran of the Bulldogs...
    Current Roster:

F: H Sedin, Plekanec, Perry, Cammalleri, Oshie, Stepan, Anisimov, Kunitz, Justin Williams, Little, Baertchi, Huberdeau, Eberle, Rattie, Hoffman, Holland, Horvat, Dano, Dal Colle, Kerdiles

D: Boumeester, Green, Carlson, Del Zotto, Myers, Alzner, M Staal, Pouliot, Gormley, Mueller

G: Varlamov, Mrazek, Niemi, Vasilevski, Ramo, Hellebuyck