Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: NHL proposes lottery draft for non-playoff teams...

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by PittPens1787 View Post
    LOL.

Malkin had exactly 3 points against teams who were eliminated when they played Pittsburgh over the last 2 months of the season. 3 assists over 2 games against the Islanders.

Keep trying, moron.
    shame on you for advertising your 2012 fantasy championship

PATHETIC

Dobber Sports Veteran

Chill out lads, there's potential good news on the horizon. A lot of people think we may see something good soon and have the season saved but I'm not yet so optimistic. The NHLPA might make a disastrous counter-offer, Fehr might try to sing to them etc.

I don't think many teams would be against this idea because it'd add a lot more drama, e.g. more fan interest for more teams. Nobody can really justify getting the top pick 3 times in a row, shouldn't happen.
    12 team Full Dynasty w cap. 13F, 7D, 2G, 5B.
    G 4.25, A 2.75, PPP 1.5, SHP 3, Hits 0.4, Blocks 0.5, PIM 0.25, DFP 1
    W 5 OTL 1 SO 6 SV 0.25 L-1 GS 1

F:Stamkos, C Stew, R Johansen, B Dubinsky, Max Pac, Umberger, B Ryan, D Backes, T Ruutu, Lucic, Ott, MSL, Heatley, C Kunitz, J Benn, L Adam

D: C Fowler, Kronwall, A Goligoski, JM Liles, M Giordano, K Letang, N Nikitin, R Josi

G: J Quick, A Niemi, C Anderson, Rinne

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by PittPens1787 View Post
    LOL.

Malkin had exactly 3 points against teams who were eliminated when they played Pittsburgh over the last 2 months of the season. 3 assists over 2 games against the Islanders.

Keep trying, moron.
    Facts don't work on tequilamonster. He's like teflon with facts.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkster View Post
    Facts don't work on tequilamonster. He's like teflon with facts.
    i said GUYS LIKE MALKIN....not just Malkin. Theoretically for me to be wrong one would need to verify stamkos crosby ovechkin etc etc. It was a GENERAL statement.

if someone has the time to research this and i question the guys research on malkin anyways. it would take looking at the past 10 seasons minimum and looking into all the stars stats against so called 'tanking' teams in the final month of the season and NOT just Malkin during last season!!! LMFAO
    Last edited by tequilamonster; December 31, 2012 at 8:48 AM.