Thread: Opinion about some prospects

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Opinion about some prospects

Hi everyone,
    I want your opinion about those players. I want it not only a keeper league mind, but what do you think about those players in general, what's your ranking?

Nick Leddy
    Stefan Elliott
    Morgan Ellis
    Travis Hamonic
    Andrew Shaw
    Cam Atkinson
    Nino Niederreiter
    Brandon Saad
    Mark McNeill
    Phillip Danault

Thank you!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanttoknow View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I want your opinion about those players. I want it not only a keeper league mind, but what do you think about those players in general, what's your ranking?

Nick Leddy
    Stefan Elliott
    Morgan Ellis
    Travis Hamonic
    Andrew Shaw
    Cam Atkinson
    Nino Niederreiter
    Brandon Saad
    Mark McNeill
    Phillip Danault

Thank you!
    Don't know a hell of a lot about some of them but will help out on ones I know about/have owned in the past
    Elliott: Struggling this year in the A (although last few games have been a lot better). Is seen as Colorado's future PP QB and will be fighting Tyson Barrie for a spot on the D line when NHL starts back up. I see him as a future 50 point D man (maybe in 3 years?)
    Nick Leddy: Will be stuck on 2nd PP unit in Chicago as long as Keith is there. I see him as a future 40 point D man.

Cam Atkinson: Lighting it up in the AHL this year, and will be given a shot at the top 6 spot in the offense-challenged blue jackets squad. Dobber is high on this kid, and I'm certainly getting there. Owned him for a while last year until I was forced to drop him, but he's definitely a nice sleeper that's worth taking a shot on.

Nino: Absolutely had zero confidence in himself/his game last year with NYI and put up horrific numbers. However, dominating the AHL so far this year and is putting up top 10 in points. I've held on to him for as long as I can remember, and in my view will be awesome for a roto type league.

I know little bits about other players, but not enough to give solid insight. Great thing about this site is that people on here know their stuff!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Nick Leddy- Top four dman, should continue to improve with each year of experience. Should have a good chance to be a 40-50 point D in the future. Keith is the man in Chicago, but Leddy has a lot of potential as an offensive D.

Stefan Elliott- Top prospect, loaded with potential and plenty of opportunity to produce great numbers with Colorado. Just be patient, to me he is the most attractive commodity in this group of players.

Morgan Ellis- Steady two-way D, but the jury is still out on him.

Travis Hamonic- Very much like Brent Seabrook. The acquisition of Visnovsky means he won't see much PP time, but he's great for multiple categories in fantasy.

Andrew Shaw- Nice little player, but likely a third liner.

Cam Atkinson- I'm a fan of this kid, huge opportunity to produce on CBJ's first line with Nash gone.

Nino Niederreiter- Still looks like a quality prospect to me, just needs more time to develop.

Brandon Saad- Very good player, should have a chance to make the Blackhawks.

Mark McNeill- Solid prospect, but nothing special.

Phillip Danault- Third or fourth line forward, I'd be surprised if he was anything more than that.

I hope this helps.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."