Thread: DobberFootball One-Day Fantasy League this Sunday 12/23

Dobber Sports Novice

Default DobberFootball One-Day Fantasy League this Sunday 12/23

Haven't been on ehre in a while i thought it would be fun to have a one-day fantasy league for a bunch of us in the forum on sunday... i emailed fandaygames.com and they said they will host the league for free all we have to do is follow the instructions they sent me copied/pasted below

How to Play:

1. Enter one of the free leagues at http://fandaygames.com/league-directory/

2. Pick ANY players for your fantasy team based on their scoring system

3. After picking your players, enter the League Password - "dobber" - so everybody will be placed in the same league

4. Whoever picks the players that score the most fantasy points by the end of Sunday night will be the winner.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by fathead View Post
    Haven't been on ehre in a while i thought it would be fun to have a one-day fantasy league for a bunch of us in the forum on sunday... i emailed fandaygames.com and they said they will host the league for free all we have to do is follow the instructions they sent me copied/pasted below

How to Play:

1. Enter one of the free leagues at http://fandaygames.com/league-directory/

2. Pick ANY players for your fantasy team based on their scoring system

3. After picking your players, enter the League Password - "dobber" - so everybody will be placed in the same league

4. Whoever picks the players that score the most fantasy points by the end of Sunday night will be the winner.

In! I noticed that Saturday night players are not included so no Calvin or Julio

Dobber Sports Novice

woooooo good news fellas:

John,

Thanks for your email. If 10 or more people from your sports forum join your fantasy league then we will be happy to offer a $25 cash prize to the winner. As of right now, three people have entered a free league with the password "dobber" so you only need seven more people to enter for us to offer the cash prize.

Best wishes,

Steven Stryska
    Fanday Support Team

lets go boys!!!

Dobber Sports Novice

still need a few more ppl cmon guys what are you waiting for we have a chance to win $25 here its free to play so weve got nothing to lose
    Last edited by fathead; December 23, 2012 at 10:35 AM.