Thread: Start Bryce Brown or Moreno? Will give rep!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Start Bryce Brown or Moreno? Will give rep!

Been agonizing over who to start in my flex, Bryce Brown or Moreno. Have AP and Foster as my starting RBs, so there's no way I'm sitting either one of them. My gut is leaning Moreno due to the matchup, but I'm also starting Manning and Decker, and a bad game from the Broncos would put a big dent in my chances for victory this wek. Please try to sway me one way or the other with logical reasoning and I'll gladly give you rep in return. Thanks!

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by pbhockey4 View Post
    Been agonizing over who to start in my flex, Bryce Brown or Moreno. Have AP and Foster as my starting RBs, so there's no way I'm sitting either one of them. My gut is leaning Moreno due to the matchup, but I'm also starting Manning and Decker, and a bad game from the Broncos would put a big dent in my chances for victory this wek. Please try to sway me one way or the other with logical reasoning and I'll gladly give you rep in return. Thanks!

I would go Moreno. The Broncos will be able to move the ball against what has been a suspect B'more defense all year. Cinci's D has been tough and one of the better fantasy defenses to date.
    League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
    Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA

C: Backstrom,Giroux,MacKinnon,Seguin
    W:
    D.Brown,Hartnell,Hossa,P.Kane
    Kesler,Marleau,Perron,Zibanejad

D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
    G: Rinne
    Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury

Dobber Sports Immortal

Moreno for sure. Peyton has been masterful against the Ravens in his career and I dont see any issues this week. Baltimore is not the same team on defense as they used to be.