Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Being offered Marleau

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default just got off work

Sorry that I could not respond earlier. We do have to dress 4 LW, 4 C, 4 RW, 6 D and 2 goalies. Also, positions are not fluid (like in Yahoo), but are fixed according to depth chart lines in the Hockey News Yearbook. The only reason I did not take the deal is because of Marleau age and the fact that his production has been trending south for 3 years now. I also have several options on that side, and not as many on my right. On the bright side (in my eyes anyways), I swung a deal for Mike Green today. It cost me my first round pick in 2013 (could be a lottery). But I always say that "you need to give up something to get something". I might be able to up Marleau to Eriksson (Dallas).
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeps View Post
    I might be able to up Marleau to Eriksson (Dallas).
    I'd do that deal. No hesitation. And for what it's worth, I'd have kept Voracek here too.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    I'd do that deal. No hesitation. And for what it's worth, I'd have kept Voracek here too.
    When I said "up Marleau to Eriksson" I meant that I might be able to get Eriksson for Voracek of I up the ante from my side a little bit.
    10 team keeper league dress 4 LW, C, RW, 6 Def and 2 Goalies (gls and asts are a pt for fwds and 1.5 for Def, as is a +, but also -1 for a - forwards and -1 for "D", G - 2 pts for win, 5 for SO and pts for saves)
    LW - Landeskog, Robertson, E. Kane, Guentzel, Huberdeau, Kreider, Schwartz (C/RW)
    C - Stamkos, Zibanijad, Wright, Norris, Seguin (RW), Larkin, Zegras, Zary
    RW - Rantanen, Olofsson, Kuzmenko (LW), Sharangovich (LW/C), Laine, Arvidsson (LW)
    D - M. Anderson, Josi, S. Jones, Toews, Theodore, Faber, , Korchinski, Zellweger, Mintyukov, Larsson, H. Lindholm, K. Miller
    G - Andersen, Gustavsson, Saros, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeps View Post
    When I said "up Marleau to Eriksson" I meant that I might be able to get Eriksson for Voracek of I up the ante from my side a little bit.
    I like that idea...a lot.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."