Thread: Oilers vs Canucks tonight

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Oilers vs Canucks tonight

can't wait for the puck drop.

anyone else think the canucks gave up too much just to move luongo?

time for the 'nucks to rise out of their early season funk. gettng very frustrating, loss upon loss. can't let the Oil get too far out front of the division.

Oilers; early season fluke, or are they for real? rnh leading the league in assists is a shock...yes? already five hat tricks for eberle. they are on a serious role.

i think...i think i miss hockey. damn.
    dobber pro 2012-2013; campbell conference

c; b richards, ribiero, desharnias, zajac
    lw; sedin, e kane, pacioretty, kunitz
    rw; kessel, callaghan, cole, paranteau
    d; chara, seabrook, souray, leddy, markov, s elliott
    g; rinne, elliott
    bench; garon, giguerre, hodgson, orpik, d roy
    ir; nobody, yet

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by spitball View Post
    can't wait for the puck drop.

anyone else think the canucks gave up too much just to move luongo?

time for the 'nucks to rise out of their early season funk. gettng very frustrating, loss upon loss. can't let the Oil get too far out front of the division.

Oilers; early season fluke, or are they for real? rnh leading the league in assists is a shock...yes? already five hat tricks for eberle. they are on a serious role.

i think...i think i miss hockey. damn.
    This genuinely hurts to read. I was thinking on the way home it would be a great night for hockey. It's cold out here in Colorado and finally snowed yesterday. I'm sad as ****.
    Yahoo 1 Year Leagues:
    G, A, PIM, +/-, PPP, SOG, HIT
    W, GAA, SV%, SHO
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 2G, 4Bn, 1IR

Dobber Sports Expert

Schneider played really well tonight. If Bozak wins that defensive zone draw late in the 3rd, he's probably got his 2nd shutout on the year. Canucks played well though and seem to be waking up from their early season slumber. The Oilers surprised me too. Wow, they're fast. I think their bubble may be about to burst thought...that injury to RNH early in the 1st did not look good. Flukey too. It looked as though Garrison caught the blade of RNH's left skate as he drove Garrison wide? The crash into the end boards was deafening...it happened right below my seats. The guys on the radio reported it didn't look good....they mentioned shoulder surgery was likely.

This would be so much more fun if it were actually happening.
    12 -Team Yahoo, Points Pool, Keeper (Since 1995): G(1), A(1), PPG(1), SHG(1) GWG(1), W(2), SHO(3). Protect 13 each season.

C (4): Hayes, Bonino, White, Bozak
    LW (4): Aho, Huberdeau, K Connor, Gourde
    RW (4): Perry, Boeser, Tuch, Zucker
    F (1):Labanc
    D (4): Barrie, Theodore, Faulk, Shattenkirk
    G (1): Lehner

Bench: (C) Kerfoot, (RW) Silfverberg, (LW) Bertuzzi (D) Q Hughes, R Murray, D'Angelo (G) Demko, Markstrom,

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by bumchilly25 View Post
    Schneider played really well tonight. If Bozak wins that defensive zone draw late in the 3rd, he's probably got his 2nd shutout on the year. Canucks played well though and seem to be waking up from their early season slumber. The Oilers surprised me too. Wow, they're fast. I think their bubble may be about to burst thought...that injury to RNH early in the 1st did not look good. Flukey too. It looked as though Garrison caught the blade of RNH's left skate as he drove Garrison wide? The crash into the end boards was deafening...it happened right below my seats. The guys on the radio reported it didn't look good....they mentioned shoulder surgery was likely.

This would be so much more fun if it were actually happening.
    Maybe not so much fun for RNH?
    /S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril