Nicks
    Wallace
    Kerley
    Lynch
    Spiller
    Gresham
    CLE.

Having trouble with my WR 3, thoughts?
    12 team Keeper Head to Head: (10 Keepers)
    G,A,P,+/-,PPP,GWG,PIM,W,SV%,GAA,SO

Duchene - C,
    Marleau, Benn, Ovy - LW
    Eberle,P.Kane, - RW
    Green, Yandle - D
    Price, Rinne - G

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Price View Post
    ohh it's IDP? who are you rolling out as your IDPs?
    It's my only IDP league and I've basically had the same three most of the year.

D: Lavonte David
    DB: Cortland Finnegan
    DL: JJ Watt

Past two weeks they've got me 32 and 33 points in total.

He has Atkins in at DL...but Wesley Woodyard is out for tonight, and Tim Jennings has a separated shoulder. Unless Jennings plays...he will have to be a man down.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by ynotzz View Post
    Owens was claimed off waivers by the guy just ahead of me. I am kinda thinking that the Texans will give alot of touches to Foster this week, and try to eliminate the Patriots as a divisional title contender. There is also a chance that Brady will give the Pats an early lead and force the Texans into throwing the ball. If they end up throwing the ball alot it seems like a bad tactic to invest both my RB spots?

I really like Pierce, but one week after a loss to the Steelers where Rice only got 12 carries I'm thinking that they will force 20+ touches for Rice. Turbin isnt getting alot of touches lately, so basically all my options are pretty bad.

Who would I dump to pick up Snelling? Avant? Gronk?
    Belichick is great at picking a target in the passing game and taking them completely out of it. Andre Johnson will probably be that victim on Monday night. I don't see how the Texans can abandon the run and starting both backs gives you nearly all of that production save what Forsett vultures. But realistically I don't see another play there unless you want to roll the dice on Avant.

I think it has to be Turbin or Jennings.
    Last edited by Matt Price; December 6, 2012 at 6:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    Freeman or Dalton??

Colston or Blackmon??

Walsh or Suisham??
    Freeman, Colston, Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by Leafs2014 View Post
    Here is my lineup going into this week:

QB Dalton Tannehill
    WR Nicks Wallace Kerley Hartline Hawkins Nate Washington
    RB Spiller Lynch Ridley
    TE Grehsam Clark
    D AZ or CLE

I am thinking
    Dalton
    Nicks
    Wallace
    Kerley
    Lynch
    Spiller
    Gresham
    CLE.

Having trouble with my WR 3, thoughts?
    I'd go with Hartline despite the tougher matchup at WR3. Tough call between Spiller and Ridley too. Flip a coin.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    It's my only IDP league and I've basically had the same three most of the year.

D: Lavonte David
    DB: Cortland Finnegan
    DL: JJ Watt

Past two weeks they've got me 32 and 33 points in total.

He has Atkins in at DL...but Wesley Woodyard is out for tonight, and Tim Jennings has a separated shoulder. Unless Jennings plays...he will have to be a man down.
    hmm seems like we can do better at DB.

I'm assuming guys like Burnett, Winfield, Tillman, Pollard, Dawan Landry, and Harper are gone, but what about someone like Kerry Rhodes or Antrelle Rolle?

strong at the other two spots.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Thanks for taking the time to do this! You dont think Jennings could be back and help me in week 15 and/or 16 if I survive this week?
    14 Team Dynasty League
    5 C's, 8 W's, 5 D's, 2G's - 3 Prospects.

Scoring
    F: Goals(3) Assists(2)
    D: Goals(4) Assist(3)
    G: W(3) Saves(0.15) Goal Against(-0.75) Shutout(2)

C: Datsyuk, Grabovski, Backstrom, Bergeron, Bozak
    W: Kovalchuk, Ovechkin, P Kane, Hall, Sharp, Kessel, Nash, Silfverberg
    D: Enstrom, Letang, Kronwall, Faulk, Chara
    G: Miller, Price

IR:
    Prospects: Galchenyuk, Nyquist, Shore

Quote Originally Posted by ynotzz View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to do this! You dont think Jennings could be back and help me in week 15 and/or 16 if I survive this week?
    against the top ten (8th, 9th respectively)rush defense of Miami and New England? I don't see it.

Dobber Sports Immortal

hmm seems like we can do better at DB.

I'm assuming guys like Burnett, Winfield, Tillman, Pollard, Dawan Landry, and Harper are gone, but what about someone like Kerry Rhodes or Antrelle Rolle?

strong at the other two spots.
    Rhodes and Rolle has 75 and 66 points respectively compared to Finnegan's 92 this year. He has messed up stats man.

Im already pissed....how does Denver not score tonight...and of course my opponent has Prater, who has 18 POINTS!!!

Dobber Sports Padawan

Hey Matt, you look pretty busy with this so thanks a lot for doing it all!

This week is the final reg. season matchups for my league (only two playoff rounds after that). If I win I am in. This week I feel I need to have my Houston Texans D on my bench vs those Brady led Pats. I was too slow on the FA trigger and lost out on the Browns D so I am left with deciding on one of the following D:

BUF vs. STL

STL @ BUF

GB vs. DET

IND vs. TEN

I am pretty sure that taking one of BUF or STL is the better option. Kind of leaning towards the Rams right now as I can see their pass rush having their way with Fitz. Could I get an opinion from you?

Appreciate it!
    13 team Roto keeper league 12 F, 6D, 2G, G,A,+/-, PIMS, Hits, TOI(D), GAA, SV%, (Forwards are forwards, no distinction between L,R,C)

F) Ovechkin, Stamkos, Kunitz, Parise, Byfuglien, Backstrom, Little, Gaudreau, Hudler, Brassard, Girgensons, Nelson
    D) S. Weber, Phaneuf, Subban, Carlson, Josi, Vatanen
    G) Rask, Jones

Dobber Sports Apprentice

"I'd go with Hartline despite the tougher matchup at WR3. Tough call between Spiller and Ridley too. Flip a coin."

Thanks !

Tough call with Hartline, our league is 1pnt per 20 yds 6 pnts TD.

Kerley also returns punts I beleive which count in our league 20yds 1 pnt. Who do you think has a better shot at getting in the end zone?
    Last edited by TrueNorth; December 7, 2012 at 2:30 PM.

Duchene - C,
    Marleau, Benn, Ovy - LW
    Eberle,P.Kane, - RW
    Green, Yandle - D
    Price, Rinne - G

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Rhodes and Rolle has 75 and 66 points respectively compared to Finnegan's 92 this year. He has messed up stats man.

Im already pissed....how does Denver not score tonight...and of course my opponent has Prater, who has 18 POINTS!!!
    I guess it depends on scoring settings but Rhodes and Rolle have way better matchups this week in my opinion.
    Last edited by Matt Price; December 7, 2012 at 4:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw20 View Post
    Hey Matt, you look pretty busy with this so thanks a lot for doing it all!

This week is the final reg. season matchups for my league (only two playoff rounds after that). If I win I am in. This week I feel I need to have my Houston Texans D on my bench vs those Brady led Pats. I was too slow on the FA trigger and lost out on the Browns D so I am left with deciding on one of the following D:

BUF vs. STL

STL @ BUF

GB vs. DET

IND vs. TEN

I am pretty sure that taking one of BUF or STL is the better option. Kind of leaning towards the Rams right now as I can see their pass rush having their way with Fitz. Could I get an opinion from you?

Appreciate it!
    Out of those choices I'd rather have the Colts D. Are the Jets, Bucs or Bengals out there? I like those (in that order) more than the Colts.

Quote Originally Posted by Leafs2014 View Post
    "I'd go with Hartline despite the tougher matchup at WR3. Tough call between Spiller and Ridley too. Flip a coin."

Thanks !

Tough call with Hartline, our league is 1pnt per 20 yds 6 pnts TD.

Kerley also returns punts I beleive which count in our league 20yds 1 pnt. Who do you think has a better shot at getting in the end zone?
    I think Hartline definitely sees the most targets. I give both guys an equal shot at a TD, but neither very likely to get one. Let's call it a 20%-30% chance for either one. The return yardage makes Kerley more interesting.... I guess. I just can't in good faith recommend any Jets skill position players outside of Shonn Green as a flex play.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I think Hartline definitely sees the most targets. I give both guys an equal shot at a TD, but neither very likely to get one. Let's call it a 20%-30% chance for either one. The return yardage makes Kerley more interesting.... I guess. I just can't in good faith recommend any Jets skill position players outside of Shonn Green as a flex play.
    Fair enough. I just think Sanchez is playing for a job so he may actually do something. I guess it's just a go with your gut kinda call. Wish me luck!

And thanks again!
    Last edited by TrueNorth; December 7, 2012 at 5:37 PM.

Duchene - C,
    Marleau, Benn, Ovy - LW
    Eberle,P.Kane, - RW
    Green, Yandle - D
    Price, Rinne - G