Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who is Jase Burns?

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by cdubb View Post
    Look at the timing of the first and second posts.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/messages/chrono/40182821

24 Team Dynasty ( LeagueSafe)
    December 3, 2012 12:39 pm

o I have been tinkering with what type of league I wanted to run. I am a commissioner of two other leagues, and wanted to create a nice large serious full dynasty keeper league. I am looking for mature, committed owners who have a high pedigree of fantasy baseball knowledge and are " year round" type owners, both "off season" and of course " in-season" Owners who take their fantasy baseball seriously. If your looking for a deep league, our league may be a good fit for you. I posted a thread about a 16 team league here in the forum, please disregard that thread as the league is going to be 24 teams.
    I will provide the basics of the league here but you can email me for a fully detailed league constitution. My email to reach me at is [email protected]
    24 Team Dynasty ( LeagueSafe)
    December 5, 2012 12:46 am

Disregard.

Time constaints prevent from opening any new leagues.
    I hope this user Blade has a different IP address as OldSkool

http://forums.dobbersports.com/showthread.php?t=137447
    Last edited by cdubb; December 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM.
    Semi-retired

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by metaldude26 View Post
    i was saying jase burns...

bahahahahaha!!!......perfect response...timing...impecible!!!

I...am your father.

Cdubb, this is a lot of digging. Thanks for being so organized. I truly believe that Jase is a different person. I don't know him, I can't vouch for him. Brandon says he's a nice guy.

Blade's post here was from August, just prior to this all going down. The key question is, did any of these leagues fly? Several did, but did all seven you list? I suspect not. How many that took off are attributed to Brandon? The ones that took off and are his responsibility he will be good for. Jase is another matter, you will have to talk to him. Jase is not Brandon I assure you.

Here is what I have dug up. And I hope this puts the matter to bed because man, I'm tapped for time and if the NHL season launches then say bye-bye to any spare second I do have LOL:

OldSkoolHcky on RotoWorld - Jase Burns
    NorthernLife on RotoWorld - Jase Burns
    Starts a $40 Fantrax league and a $10 CBS league. If Jase wants to do that he is free to. Having a second forum name is fine, you have no idea how often people forget their password and create new accounts or want to go incognito. Thousands.

BMchl91 on RotoWorld - $40 CBS league for baseball. Blade

oldskoolhcky on Fantrax - $40 Baseball League - Jase Burns
    Seems okay. This is a third league for him. First baseball one.

oldskoolhcky on Fantrax - $30 - Jase Burns
    Now he's setting up a third hockey league. But did the first two succeed? If he couldn't get one of them started, then this advertisement is certainly okay. How easy is it to fill leagues in November of a lockout?

BMchl91 on Rotoworld again. 16 team hockey, $50 - Blade

Shakedown on RotoWorld - Brandon Smith, 16 team $50. This was done in July, before the issues.
    Brandon Smith on Fantrax - 16 teams, $50. This was done in July, before the issues. Did either of these two leagues get off the ground? I think the AHL one did.

Old Skool IP ******.213.147
    Shakedown IP ******.194.177, also about 20 other IP's he's logged in from, but that's the main one.
    Blade IP ******.215.206
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

The Great One

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Here is what I have dug up. And I hope this puts the matter to bed because man, I'm tapped for time and if the NHL season launches then say bye-bye to any spare second I do have LOL:
    You went above and beyond your duties on this matter. Kudos.