Thread: im just stating a fact

Dobber Sports Stud

Default im just stating a fact

NHL guaranteed contracts

NFL NON guaranteed contracts

BOTH have CONCUSSION protocols in place that are watched very closely

jay cutler chicago bears misses 1 week with a hit that would have put cindy crosby out for a year

shame on you NHL for:

1 - being a pathetic joke in the USA

2 - guaranteeing contracts to JUNK players. ( im beginning to think the NHL is a TV show).guaranteed contract allow players to seriously MILK their injurys SPECIFICALLY concussions.

godbless the NFL and the MEN who play.

godbless the NFL for telling players " shhhh your LUCKY to even be here NOW shut your yap and play GOOD OR you will be cut on mon morning "

Dobber Sports All-Star

Yes, that is your opinion but, I really don't think players milk concussions. There have been many studies as you know regarding concussions so everyone is more knowledgable on how serious long term effects can be.

So I say, shame on the NFL for not taking concussions seriously.

Dobber Sports Master

/S

~ I'm not a sociopath, it's just that my magnetic personality keeps throwing off my moral compass.~

Victoria DH
    C(3): Athanasiou, Sissons, Zibanejad
    LW(3): Lehkonen, Burakovsky, Hymen
    RW(3): Bjorkstrand, Smith, Palmieri
    F(3): Stepan (C), Bjork (LW), Poehling (C)
    D(6): Carlson, Heiskanen, Bogosian, Edler, Hakanpaa, Fleury
    G(1): Talbot, Sorokin, Varlamov
    Bench: Parise (LW), Motte (C), Richardson (C), Hagg (D)
    IR: Wood, Henrique, Johnson, Dvorak

Prospects: (F) Barre-Boulet, Khovanov, Beckman, Greig, N. Robertson, Fagemo, Tuomalaa, (D) Ceulemans, Hughes, Schneider, Zboril

Dobber Sports Stud

how exactly is this 'trolling' LOL

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Godin View Post
    Yes, that is your opinion but, I really don't think players milk concussions. There have been many studies as you know regarding concussions so everyone is more knowledgable on how serious long term effects can be.

So I say, shame on the NFL for not taking concussions seriously.
    the NFL takes concussions very seriously. Mike Vick has been out 2 weeks. The NHL has got guys so paranoid that if they 'fart' and get a neck 'stinger' they miss 2 weeks as a precaution. Im all for concussion rules for the long term saftey but the NHL has gone way overboard and are killing there product. NFL is the BEST league and set the STANDARD in all pro sports for a reason.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

cindy crosby? you mean that guy that makes 1000000000000x more than you? you mean that guy that can kick your ass in 2 seconds while blindfolded? you mean that guy that can get any chick in bed that knows anything about hockey?

good one.

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by praba View Post
    cindy crosby? you mean that guy that makes 1000000000000x more than you? you mean that guy that can kick your ass in 2 seconds while blindfolded? you mean that guy that can get any chick in bed that knows anything about hockey?

good one.
    lets be clear

crosby makes more money than me yes. as he does you.

crosby couldent fight a cold
    crosby couldent fight sleep

crosby can only get any chick in bed because of his money.

what does being the best player in the world have to do with hockey knowledge. look at wayne gretzky, simply awful as a coach

prada? are you cindy?

Dobber Sports Stud

i just had to reply one more time

when did cindy become tough!!!!!! lol

justin bieber could punch the snot out of crosby. ANY brawler on this site knows this!!!!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by tequilamonster View Post
    lets be clear

crosby makes more money than me yes. as he does you.

crosby couldent fight a cold
    crosby couldent fight sleep

crosby can only get any chick in bed because of his money.

what does being the best player in the world have to do with hockey knowledge. look at wayne gretzky, simply awful as a coach

prada? are you cindy?
    did i say i made more than crosby? uhh no.

crosby COULDN'T fight a cold? ummm...you're calling him out because his immune system isn't great?

crosby COULDN'T fight sleep? you don't like him because he needs his rest, and is unable to fight his body from getting fatigued and resting?

hockey knowledge...his on ice knowledge is higher than 95% of the people in the world. off ice, he doesn't know anything about the business/product.

prada? who's that? must be related to that 5 year old who keeps on typing "couldent".

anyways, this thread is pointless so i'm locking it. feel free to create a new one that doesn't have troll written all over it.

I...am your father.

It's all about reputation and presentation TM. You made a good point in your opener, but presented it almost as a challenge. If it was Frank Smith leading off with that post...it might have gotten through. But like Sean Avery falling to the ice, the ref is just making a reputation call.

Interesting point about guaranteed contracts, spark up a new thread with just that though, and I'm sure it will lead to great dialogue

Your other thread is gone. I get your point.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi