Thread: NCAA- 138 point night

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default NCAA- 138 point night

Jack Taylor of Grinnell shattered the existing single game point record in impressive fashion.

Wow...
    http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bask...scoring-record
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Dobber Sports Deity

I read about this yesterday. My initial thoughts were WOW. My second thought was "pass the f'n ball ya GD ball hog".
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Ninja

Okay did anyone else watch that video?

Who was the idiot assigned to cover him? Because whoever it was definitely doesn't deserve to play on the team...and the coach should probably be fired...and the school probably shouldn't even have a basketball team.

All of his shots were the same, he'd do one cross over and then jack up a three. STICK ON HIM!....and if he drives to the basket foul him hard.

Absolutely ridiculous. And yeah, how about passing the ball a little....guy puts up 108 shots? Geeze.

Congratulations to him for the achievement but this achievement reeks of idiocy in a lot of places lol.