Thread: CHL Pool -Who would you pick up?

Dobber Sports Stud

Default CHL Pool -Who would you pick up?

Guys,

My buddies and I are doing a CHL pool this year. This is points-only, no positional requirements.

We have three windows to add/drop players. First one is tomorrow and I get to go first. Don't know much about Junior players.

Among the following scoring leaders who are still available, who do you think will end up with the most points at the end of the year?

Josh Currie (PEI)
    JS Dea (Rouyn-Noranda)
    Ben Duffy (PEI)
    Colin Smith (Kamloops)

Dobber Sports Wizard

I'm thinking Smith will have the highest point total of those players. I'm not overly familiar with the Quebec league but I follow the WHL fairly closely....I wouldn't be surprised to see Lipon, Bozon, and Smith all over 120 points for Kamloops those three players are absolutely filthy in the WHL.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar