Thread: Salary cap dynasty

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Salary cap dynasty

hey guys part timer in the hockey forums and check this one out sometimes. Looks like its getting pretty busy so I thought Id post a classified. Sorry if this isnt the right spot but I dont see another.

8th year of this league and has been great. Its a 27 team league with year round activity and the offseason is some of the busiest time. We have had some GMs move on and have also thinned the herd as were tired of useless owners.

We want guys in for the long haul and guys who are going to be active. weve made a few changes including bumping the fees up to 20$ all to payouts as we have lifetime fantrax league. expanded payouts to top 9-12 (still voting) to give even the guys re tooling an added bonus for runnin to the end. Its a very active league that needs commitment. Bit of a curve getting in the swing but once youve got it its one of the best leagues ive been in.

quick rundown here:

-27 team salary cap dynasty
    -tiered caps
    45-50 man rosters (were expanding them as we have a new minor league draft still open to vote)

-FA bidding
    -7x7 roto
    -$15-$20 buy in all fees to prizes
    -lifetime fantrax league
    -we have a prooards site for league activity
    -active and commited gms needed

if this might be for you hit me up and well go from there

Dobber Sports Newbie

Hey JJ, I'd def be interested in learning more about the league. I have been playing fantasy baseball for 15+ years and have very good knowledge of prospects.

shoot me an email at [email protected]

I'm very interested to learn more.