Thread: Mcfadden/Harvin Out...Trade in need?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Mcfadden/Harvin Out...Trade in need?

Today lost two good players on my team in Harvin and Mcfadden. Luckily Martin came through with unbelievable plays to give me a chance to win. Anyway with these two down and my Murray I am think I might need to trade up for a WR or TE.
    My team:
    QB:Brady, Roethlisberger, Freeman
    WR:AJ Green, Harvin, D.Thomas,J. Jones, S.Johnson
    RB:Murray,Mcfadden,Martin, J.Rodgers
    TE:Pettigrew H.Miller
    K:L.Tynes
    D:SEA
    10 team league, Standard Yahoo Scoring. Dropped Tanner for Big Ben, and Rudolph for Pettigrew this week. So my question is it worth trading Brady to obtain a WR or RB. My first year in fantasy football and its difficult for me to determine trade values. Who could I get in return for Brady, or should I sit on it for awhile and see how Mcfadden,Murray and Harvin Injuries turn out?

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by Schm9311 View Post
    Today lost two good players on my team in Harvin and Mcfadden. Luckily Martin came through with unbelievable plays to give me a chance to win. Anyway with these two down and my Murray I am think I might need to trade up for a WR or TE.
    My team:
    10 team league, Standard Yahoo Scoring. Dropped Tanner for Big Ben, and Rudolph for Pettigrew this week. So my question is it worth trading Brady to obtain a WR or RB. My first year in fantasy football and its difficult for me to determine trade values. Who could I get in return for Brady, or should I sit on it for awhile and see how Mcfadden,Murray and Harvin Injuries turn out?
    I would keep Brady unless you get a offer you can't refuse. He is very reliable week to week. Cam keep Freeman as abackup and drop big Ben. Unless you start 2 QBs, I don't even recommended carrying 2 QBs if you have a top 5 guy. No situation where you bench him once bye week is over.

How many WR can you start? 2 plus a flex? Even if it is James jones you have, and not Julius, you can afford to trade one for a RB. That is your position of strength.

With Martins historic record game, maybe see if you can sell high on him and get two solid RBs. Even package McFadden with him.
    Semi-retired

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by Schm9311 View Post
    My team:
    You have good wr's going forward. I would sit tight on them. Trading any of your rb's is a risky move. You clearly have more than enough qb's (all ranked in the top 12 i bleieve). Trade one of roethlisberger or freeman. There will definitely be a team without a good qb situation. Check the rivers owner, they will surely need an upgrade.