Thread: Skyrim

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Skyrim

So there hasnt been a thread for this game since it's release, but I'd imagine there are still people out there playing it? I just recently got into Elder Scrolls (and big RPGs in general), I finished Oblivion about 2 months ago, been playing Skyrim ever since and it's amazing.

My Dark Elf is at level 32 right now, 1H swords and destruction (fire) magic. I do way too many side quests, being at lvl 32 I just picked up the main quest to go find the dragon mounds, just recently joined the Legion.....but damn I've done a ton of random side quests. I also finally made it up to Winterhold and joined the college.

I always do warrior type characters (Oblivion I was sword and board 100%) so it's been fun using magic on this play through and no shield. Been trying to focus a little more on sneaking and archery but for the most part I'm all-out offense. Since joining the college I've tried using some other branches of magic but in the middle of a fight I never think to use defensive magic.

I have my Skyforge sword (epic), Dwarven bow (epic), and a full set of exquisite Ebony armor. I'm 6 levels away from being able to smith Ebony gear, once I get there I have a sword and bow to upgrade what I'm currently using.

So instead of talking about the game itself so much, let's talk about the characters we've built and used.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Immortal

http://forums.dobbersports.com/showt...ghlight=skyrim

That thread from a while back has a ton of info on a bunch of our characters. I keep on meaning to pick up this game again. Hope to do so soon.

Dobber Sports Grand Master

I never got that deep into it unfortunately - too bad it's a great game.

Just not enough time to play it. And now with NHL 13 out, the chances of me picking it up again are pretty slim

Such a shame.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I've actually wanted to play if for a long-time.
    Anybody all fed up with it and want to send me their PS3 games?!

Dobber Sports Immortal