do you guys still have the same advice?

My original keep 6 (12-team league):

1. Miggy
    2. Trout
    3. Stanton
    4. Posey
    5. Stras
    6. Bum

Though before I got some opinions on keeping Chapman over Posey or Bum. I feel like I can't pass up on a stud catcher like Posey. I decided to keep Bum since from what I've seen...he isn't dominating like Stras, but I've seen Bum just completely own games. Maybe its the homer in me that wants to keep him. Chapman is a great closer...but I don't know if I'd want to keep him if that is going to be his role (and not convert to a starter). Why would Cinci take him out of there? Also would his "dead arm" in the latter part of the season be of concern (especially if he is converted)?

Dobber Sports Initiate

I don't think it's a good idea to keep Chapman (or any other reliever for that matter) over any of the players you listed. Good decision/self-analysis.

2010, 2014, & 2024 WJC Pool Champion, 2020 Runner-Up

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by epik87 View Post
    do you guys still have the same advice?

My original keep 6 (12-team league):

1. Miggy
    2. Trout
    3. Stanton
    4. Posey
    5. Stras
    6. Bum

Though before I got some opinions on keeping Chapman over Posey or Bum. I feel like I can't pass up on a stud catcher like Posey. I decided to keep Bum since from what I've seen...he isn't dominating like Stras, but I've seen Bum just completely own games. Maybe its the homer in me that wants to keep him. Chapman is a great closer...but I don't know if I'd want to keep him if that is going to be his role (and not convert to a starter). Why would Cinci take him out of there? Also would his "dead arm" in the latter part of the season be of concern (especially if he is converted)?
    Fantastic group of keepers, I wouldn't change a thing.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Dobber Sports Apprentice

I wouldn't change a thing either, chapman may be dominating and really young but it's unclear weather he will be a starter or closer in the future. I'd stick with bum.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

thanks guys for the responses! submitted my keepers. i hope bum gets another chance to redeem himself during the playoffs...assuming the giants can actually put up more than a couple runs and survive cinci.