1. Hackett - Clearest path to being a starter and has very good #1 upside.
Originally Posted by kidcabernet
2. Nilsson - Opportunity on the Island and has some NHL experience. I like the talent and pedigree of the next three tenders more than him, but you can't overlook his experience and opportunity. He also has TREEmendous size!
3. Helenius - Former 1st(15) in 2006, taken a few picks after Bernier and before Varly and Irving. Currently appears to be slotted behind Lindback. Vasilevsky is in the pipe, but may not make it over if these two play to their potential. Lightning should be a playoff team for sometime.
4. Lack - Assuming Luongo goes, stuck behind a Schneider, which is worse than Khudobin behind Rask, imo, but may be on par at best. Again, another playoff team. Unlike Khudobin, he doesn't have any one pulling at his coattails. Window perhaps closing as a cup contender.
5. Khudobin- Stuck behind Rask and older than Lack. If guys like Subban and Svedberg play to their potential, he may be a flight risk.
6. Fasth - Older tender, but is the clear back up on a team that should compete for a playoff spot, but very well may move players and end up as a rebuild.
7. Irving - Behind Ramo and maybe even Karlsson on a rebuilding team.
Last edited by One87; August 28, 2012 at 2:23 PM.
League:Fantrax 18 Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G)
Cats:G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, S, SV%, W, GAA
D: Boyle,Del Zotto,Doughty,D.Hamilton,Hedman,Markov
Bench: Braun,Comeau, Demers,DeHaan,Polak,Stempniak,Wingels --Fleury