We have about 4 guys that are interested, and most are "Bluejays" fans that aren't too much in depth (prospect wise), so we will leave it to 1 yr roto. I really have no time, but am sick of paying marginal US fees. I am located in Alberta, Canada and am a die hard ball fan. People have been asking for a while, so thinking a very easy 5X5 league is a play. Maybe a site on Yahoo or CBS, comments? I will do League Safe for monies in case your worried, not really in the business in ripping you off for $100!!
I've had that done once, and was not happy.
BTW I would say no Dobber experts, cause we want to win....unless you sport a good case and give me top of the line service!!!

No dicking around, $100 buy in and top 2 win money, what do you think? Rest will work itself out, FA and no shaddy trades.....I am a pretty reserved in that we'll insure a good pool. Limit is 10, may exceed to 14 depending on sign up. I will let everything go, unless its a clear steal. I am not one to trumph trades. Send me an email if interested if more that 10, I will consider. Basically, I want a decent pool that is safe and worth your time, let me know....