Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Tampa Bay Lightning

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Tampa Bay Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by UKflames View Post
    Any news on how Killorn is being used so far??
    Speaking of Killorn.

What the chances of Paquette sticking around (with good linemates(even when he comes back).

Dobber Sports Star

Drouin a healthy scratch tonight. He seemed to be doing fine to me, although I haven't seen as many Lightning games as I would normally like to this year. Has he been playing well? How has his defense been?

Rylant

Dobber Sports Superstar

Seems to me he's doing fine. Played on the top line the other night.

Remember that this is his first year. They're probably just wanting to take it easy with him. It's a long season. I doubt this is anything to do with his play.

RETIRED

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by Instant Karma View Post
    Seems to me he's doing fine. Played on the top line the other night.

Remember that this is his first year. They're probably just wanting to take it easy with him. It's a long season. I doubt this is anything to do with his play.
    That's what I figured, I just wasn't certain.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Ninja

It's probably a case of the moops. I heard it's going around some NHL locker rooms.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rylant View Post
    Drouin a healthy scratch tonight. He seemed to be doing fine to me, although I haven't seen as many Lightning games as I would normally like to this year. Has he been playing well? How has his defense been?

Rylant
    It's not that he's playing badly at all, but he's not getting many minutes (12 a game or so?) and he's not getting a lot of quality mins. He's had some time in the top 6 but the Lightning have too many other good young forwards who are playing really well and stealing all the minutes.

Dobber Sports Star

What did you think of Drouin last night? I wasn't overly impressed with his game. The only time I really noticed him was when he made bad plays.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Wooo.. woooo. What's with McGoo sounding in? I thought he was banned? Is there a hole is this fire wall? lol
    Last edited by havanablast21; March 11, 2015 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Nevermind. That was from November! lol

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Drouin still has lots to learn playing in a man's league. He has to realize what he did in junior will not necessarily work in the NHL. The skills are there, he justs needs time to learn and adjust.

Dobber Sports Star

Any news about Hedman. CBS is saying he's day-to-day.

Just wondering if I should start him or not. I still have until tomorrow to make changes.

Dobber Sports Monster

Has Drouin been improving? Any chance Bishop gets traded since they most likely won't re-sign him?

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by StuntMan12 View Post
    Has Drouin been improving? Any chance Bishop gets traded since they most likely won't re-sign him?
    First, I wouldn't take it as a given that he won't be re-signed.

Second, they won't attempt to trade him unless they absolutely get buried and I don't see that happening. They will want to go into the playoffs behind Bishop.

As for Drouin, I think Palat being out may turn out to be a good thing. It may cause them to try him with different personnel instead of forcing the pairing with Stamkos. At the beginning of the season they were leaving the Triplets alone.

RETIRED

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Speaking of Bishop - any idea if he's playing tonight or tomorrow night? I'm assuming Vas will get one of the two starts, but can't seem to find any info regarding that.
    FANTASY LEAGUE: "Hockey Night on Hoth" (est. 2012)
    TEAM NAME: "The Barrelriders"

FORMAT: H2H Keeper League (Keep 4 - no more than two per position)
    TEAM FORMAT: 12 Teams, 17 Players per Team (3C, 4W, 3D, 2G, 5Util)
    STAT CATS: G, A, P, PPP, FW, Shots, Hits, Blocks | Wins, SVS, GAA, SV%

MY TEAM:

C | N. Mackinnon,
    W | J. Benn, J. Pavelski
    D |
    G | A. Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by stotan View Post
    Speaking of Bishop - any idea if he's playing tonight or tomorrow night? I'm assuming Vas will get one of the two starts, but can't seem to find any info regarding that.
    Nevermind, looks like he's in net tonight. Vas in for tomorrow vs LA would be my guess. Bishop Starts Tonight
    FANTASY LEAGUE: "Hockey Night on Hoth" (est. 2012)
    TEAM NAME: "The Barrelriders"

FORMAT: H2H Keeper League (Keep 4 - no more than two per position)
    TEAM FORMAT: 12 Teams, 17 Players per Team (3C, 4W, 3D, 2G, 5Util)
    STAT CATS: G, A, P, PPP, FW, Shots, Hits, Blocks | Wins, SVS, GAA, SV%

MY TEAM:

C | N. Mackinnon,
    W | J. Benn, J. Pavelski
    D |
    G | A. Vasilevskiy

Dobber Sports Ninja

I can't believe that the last post in this thread was from 2015! The Lightning have to be one of the favourites to win the Stanley Cup this season. What an absolutely stellar job Steve Yzerman has done in putting this team together, including the scouting and coaching staff. Seriously, has he made any real mistakes? How did he handle the Drouin situation? Yeah, turned that into Sergachev. Bishop gone? No problem, Vasilevskiy is ready, even though many of us had doubts that he could handle the No.1 job. Brayden Point!! The prospect pipeline appears to be decently stocked as well.

All that to say that I'm impressed with Stevie Y.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket