Best point producer, no timeframe:

Justin schultz
    Slava Voynov
    Joe Morrow

Thx
    The reverse of that order

Yes, I do love the D in the Pen's system
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Ace

Thanks Dobber!

Does Cory Schneider get traded before the start of next season?

Player comparison for Nino Niederreiter in regards to points and progression, i'm thinking Vanek?

Stewart or Berglund in a points only keeper?
    12 team points only keeper (G = 1, A = 1, W = 2, SO = 2)
    Dress 6 forwards, 4 defensemen, 2 goalies, weekly starts
    Roster limit - 20 plus 4 prospects

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I am in a 14 teams rotoleague with dpts,+/-,pim pppts,shpts pick two of these dmen
    1.Justin Faulk
    2.Nick leddy
    3.Olive Ekam-Larsson
    4.Zach Bogosian
    5.Marco Scandella
    6.Adam McQuaid
    7.johhny boychuk

Who will give more this year

thanks
    Buckerooooos

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default team goalie: STL vs TB

I play in a 14-team pts league. We use team goalies (TG) instead of individuals.
    I own TB TG and STL TG is on the wire. I realize how Halak and Roly are rated in your top 50 but I am wondering if I should grab STL now?? or maybe keep TB and p/u STL somehow??
    btw, I used the draft list from the kit to pick a 12-man NHL pts pool team (21-teams). I definitely pissed a few guys off more than once with some of my picks. Built a decent team, too. Last 4 picks: Pacioretty, Shattenkirk, Suter, Ry.Whitney.
    Thanks for the guide and draft list and the excellent daily updates and thoughts. much appreciated.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Thanks for this Dobber,
    this year i got in a roto league for the first time and I think I made a mistake by taking Doughty and Byfuglien pretty soon insted of going with keeper forward with at least one of those picks. Looking at my roster and scoring system do you think ill be ok? I was thinking of shoping Doughty for a good scoring C to replace Jokinen. What do you think?

14 team roto, start 3C,3RW,3LW,4D,2G with 4 rookie (util) that count in score and 6 bench spot
    Cat: G, A, PPP, +/-, SOG, Hits, GAA, SV%, W, SO
    C - Ribeiro, Oshie, O. Jokinen
    LW- Ryan, Clowe, Kulemin
    RW - Horton, Selanne, Abdelkader
    D - Doughty, Byfuglien, Edler, Carle
    UTIL - Schenn, Greening, Gragnani, Burmistrov
    G - Bryzgalov, Hiller
    Bench - Enroth, Conklin, PM Bouchard, S. Elliot, Voracek, MacLean

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Hiller or Halak

keeper leage Wins, SV%, GAA
    RFHL: 12 Member League Founded 1989 Rochester, NY
    Limited 10 Positional Player Keeper League
    G, A, PTS, 2W+OL, SV%, GAA
    C: Tavares, Kopitar, BJugstad, Kesler, Fabbri
    LW: Hall, Benn, Voracek, Fabbri
    RW: Seguin, Kessel, Kucherov, MacKinnon
    D: Hedman, Shattenkirk, Fowler, Parayko, S. Jones, Pietrangelo
    G: Price, Murray

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Default PMB or Pacioretty

Who do you like as a FA replacement while Crosby is on IR? Top choices seem to be PMB, Pacioretty, Brassard or Connolly?

Team below

14 Team H2H - daily lineup changes
    Skater Cats - G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG
    We dress only 2 at each position (including D)

C - Crosby (IR), Kopitar, Dubinsky(LW)
    LW - Datsyuk(C), Hartnell, Gagne,
    RW - Giroux(C), Stewart, Hemsky, Okposo, Alfredsson
    D - Burns, Pronger
    G - Luongo, Halak, Rask

Administrator

Jesse Joensuu - is he gone forever or can he come back and have a fantasy future?

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Is it worth going with OEL for the next 2-3 years in a salary cap keeper league and trading Brayden Schenn? OEL is around $1.5 M cheaper but probably further in the development curve.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by shingy View Post
    Some quick ones if you have the time, thanks.

How safe do you think Steve Ott's spot in the top six is?

Same question for David Clarkson.

Will Okposo eventually find himself on JT's line despite the chemistry reported by the Islanders second line?

Brooks Laich is being used as the 3rd line C lately. Should I just expect his points to decline and hits to increase, etc.

Thanks for any questions you can get too.
    How safe do you think Steve Ott's spot in the top six is? Not very, although he is quite capable.

Same question for David Clarkson. His spot is probably safer, but in NJ the top six is actually just mish-mashing the top nine

Will Okposo eventually find himself on JT's line despite the chemistry reported by the Islanders second line? Yes, perhaps even this year. But I think they are destined to play together.

Brooks Laich is being used as the 3rd line C lately. Should I just expect his points to decline and hits to increase, etc.
    I think what you saw from Laich last year is about as far as his points will decline to. He'll produce no matter where they put him.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Questions, questions...

In a deep dynasty league - 20 teams, 40 man rosters - ALWAYS plumbing for depth and any value available. We use hits and pim as categories - outside of the well known players can you think of a short list of players who can produce these kind of stats for THIS year? I'm scrambling with the news Haley was sent down - I thought I had a solid player for these points and now I've got a hole in my roster.

15-20 pts.
    100 PIM
    100 HITS
    100 shots
    Positive plus/minus (least important, but nice!)

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by hockey247 View Post
    I'm in a keeper league and already have Daniel Sedin. I also have the first overall pick. Since most players are out of the pool should I take Stamkos or Henrik Sedin. I'm leaning towards Stamkos but the idea of both twins sounds like it could work too.

The league I am in does not differentiate between rw/lw.

My other keepers are Bryzgalov, Yandle, and Backes.
    If it was points only, then I would take Henrik. Otherwise I would take Stamkos.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by jl_1978 View Post
    With Atkinson making the Jackets and pushing Brassard down (and it looks like out of the PP as well), do you think it'll last? Are you downgrading Brassard in your next update? In a 1-year, would you take Tuomo Ruutu or Antropov over him (G, A, PPP, +/-)?
    I don't think it will last. I hope it will, but I don't think it will. I may give Brassard a nudge down, only a nudge. I've been mulling on that one for two days now. Ruutu over Brassard for sure.

I...am your father.

Quote Originally Posted by Chico Resch View Post
    Jeff Petry, Anton Lander...

Thoughts on these guys now, and in the future?
    I don't see Petry making an impact anytime soon, but long-term he'll be a 40-point guy at least.

Lander intrigues me. Touted as an elite checker, his offensive game has really come a long way. Like a lesser Forsberg or Kesler. So I think we'll see a 40-point guy for two years and then a 60- or even 70-plus guy

Dobber Sports Apprentice

What's your guess on the probability that Nashville would trade Rinne this year?
    (Potential Poll Question?)