Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 21 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida Panthers

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Florida Panthers

Keytolife,

How's Huberdeau been looking lately? I have read a lot of your posts in the past where you warn people to stay away from him and I was wondering if you still feel the same way or if he is starting to turn the corner and click with bjugstad?

12 H2H Dynasty:
    S: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, Hits
    G: W, GAA, SV%, SHO
    LW: Robertson, Debrincat, Gaudreau
    C: Matthews, Point, Kuznetsov
    RW: Kyrou, Toffoli, Rakell
    D: Chychurn, Krug, Gavrikov, Giordano, Liljegren
    W/FWD/Skt: JT Miller, Nelson, Farabee
    G: Bobrovsky, Swayman
    Bench: Horvat, Dach, Greenway, R. Smith, Stutzle, Kunin, Skjei, E. Johnson
    Farm: Johnston, Raty, Maccelli, Lysell, Quinn, Sandin, Brannstrom, Dostal, Forsberg, Gustavsson, Thompson

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Drift View Post
    Keytolife,

How's Huberdeau been looking lately? I have read a lot of your posts in the past where you warn people to stay away from him and I was wondering if you still feel the same way or if he is starting to turn the corner and click with bjugstad?

He has looked better indeed. I have not reached the point to tell people they should buy but itīs not like you need to get rid of him as fast as possible anymore. What has been the biggest difference latley is that he looks interested in the game and shows work ethic. This might come from winning ? I donīt think he will ever be a superstar in this league but he might very well become a solid 2nd liner.
    Commish of UNFFHL, dangered species being the sole Panthers fan on Dobber.

Dobber Sports Initiate

Thank you for the quick response, always good to get your insight on these guys.

12 H2H Dynasty:
    S: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, SOG, Hits
    G: W, GAA, SV%, SHO
    LW: Robertson, Debrincat, Gaudreau
    C: Matthews, Point, Kuznetsov
    RW: Kyrou, Toffoli, Rakell
    D: Chychurn, Krug, Gavrikov, Giordano, Liljegren
    W/FWD/Skt: JT Miller, Nelson, Farabee
    G: Bobrovsky, Swayman
    Bench: Horvat, Dach, Greenway, R. Smith, Stutzle, Kunin, Skjei, E. Johnson
    Farm: Johnston, Raty, Maccelli, Lysell, Quinn, Sandin, Brannstrom, Dostal, Forsberg, Gustavsson, Thompson

Dobber Sports Ninja

Still only a couple points back of that wildcard spot with games in hand!

Dobber Sports Expert

Boatloads of rumors flying: O`Reilly, E. Kane, Ladd, Kulikov, Shore, Flash....

Dobber Sports Expert

Sorry guys for not bring steady contribution atm. I have not seen the last two games so i will stay away from commenting on them. Pointswise i think its an okay outcome playing two great hockey teams.

On the side note i loooove the Bjugs signing on an awesome contract.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Keytolife,

Campbell is on pace for 19 points this season, do you think that's what he ends up with? I see that he's still getting lots of minutes, and is on the top PP unit, but his production has been cut in half from last season, and I don't understand why. Any insight would be appreciated.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by icet88 View Post
    Keytolife,

Campbell is on pace for 19 points this season, do you think that's what he ends up with? I see that he's still getting lots of minutes, and is on the top PP unit, but his production has been cut in half from last season, and I don't understand why. Any insight would be appreciated.

Hey sorry for not posting those last days and not covering the last games. Just no time in hand.

Campbell should get a few more points than 19 IMO, he isnīt playing very well and has regressed but he is for sure not lucky either. He might lose some PP in the future though. If i would take a wild guess iīd say he ends up closer to 25 points than to the 19 he is on pace for.

Dobber Sports Sophomore

Quote Originally Posted by keytolife View Post
    Hey sorry for not posting those last days and not covering the last games. Just no time in hand.

Campbell should get a few more points than 19 IMO, he isnīt playing very well and has regressed but he is for sure not lucky either. He might lose some PP in the future though. If i would take a wild guess iīd say he ends up closer to 25 points than to the 19 he is on pace for.
    Thanks. 16 points in the next 45 games, if your prediction of 25 points comes true, is definitely an improvement from 9 in 37 games. I checked the PP stats for Florida, and the most PP points anybody has on the team is 5, so Campbell's 4 PP points I guess is in line with the team's efficiency on the powerplay.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by icet88 View Post
    Thanks. 16 points in the next 45 games, if your prediction of 25 points comes true, is definitely an improvement from 9 in 37 games. I checked the PP stats for Florida, and the most PP points anybody has on the team is 5, so Campbell's 4 PP points I guess is in line with the team's efficiency on the powerplay.
    Donīt say the bad word with the double P!!!! It makes me sad...

Dobber Sports Expert

Finally back with a post game report. This was the expected win with Luuu returning home tbh. I rarely expect a win but i did tonight.
    Gallant switched Huberdeau to Barkovs wing to mix things up a bit and it worked out fine.
    For those suprised to see Tro and Pirri benched again. Both deserved it. Tro for the diving and his bad play and Pirri looks crap since that brutal Yandle hit. Hope he can recover, iīm a tiny bit scared.

The Gud: Luuuuu, The PK keeping the Canucks PP to one shot in 2 PPīs in the third ( especially Kopecky and Kuli), Ekblad as always and last but not least Barky with a great night
    The Blad: Huberdeau with two goals but nonetheless looking not good out there. Strange but he is getting points now, letīs all imagine what happens if he starts playing good.
    The Ugly: Mitchell had not a good night tonight, only goal was on him. Upshall for dumb penalties.

My Kudos to the Vancouver fans for the standing ovations they gave Luu.

Dobber Sports Expert

Despite the wins in the last two games iīm still super mad about the Shore trade since it makes absolutly no sense to me.

Glad we won the two games but i canīt really enjoy it at the moment. Hate to throw away great assets for nothing.

Administrator

Despite the wins in the last two games iīm still super mad about the Shore trade since it makes absolutly no sense to me.

Glad we won the two games but i canīt really enjoy it at the moment. Hate to throw away great assets for nothing.
    Unfortunately the cap floor is to blame. It forces them to sign vets which take spots away from guys like Shore (and Trocheck too). Knight can at least do the shuttle back and forth when injuries happen.

With that said, I would have liked to see them anticipate the Shore problem ahead of time and try to get something better out of the trade.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Banned

The Gud: Luuuuu, The PK keeping the Canucks PP to one shot in 2 PPīs in the third ( especially Kopecky and Kuli), Ekblad as always and last but not least Barky with a great night
    Lu has been playing lights out for a month now...8-1-1 with a .933 S%!

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Unfortunately the cap floor is to blame. It forces them to sign vets which take spots away from guys like Shore (and Trocheck too). Knight can at least do the shuttle back and forth when injuries happen.

With that said, I would have liked to see them anticipate the Shore problem ahead of time and try to get something better out of the trade.
    I know you love for Tro but i currently agree with him being scratched. He needs to show more, Bolland has brought more to the team so far than Tro has.

Its not the fact that Shore is traded that is annoying me, its the fact what he brought in return, a guy that does not want to be in Florida. I actually thought that Shore would fight for a spot next year and lead the Rampage far into the playoffs this season. And i really thought Shore could have been used as a part of a package for a bigger return.