Page 24 of 57 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 34 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida Panthers

Dobber Sports Expert

Default Re: Florida Panthers

2-3 vs. the Refs in OT.
    uvCz3Gq.jpg

Gudas no game penalty was just brutal... That was at least 2-3 games. 5-6 attemps from Thornton etc. to fight the douchebag but he refused to drop the gloves. Welcome to my never own in any league list!
    There were at least 20 wrong/no calls in this game in favor of the Tampax.

THis team might be better than i thought if they get some O. The grit and D was already great.

My usual:

The Gud:
    - Aaron Ekblad looked like the real deal, holy ... can i say best D i have seen on the Panthers for years?
    - Guds was great tonight, he bulked up and shot way more often, great goal
    - Oh captain my captain proved why he is the captain. Great game by Mitchell.
    - DMacKenzie showed why he was a fan favorite everywhere, awesome on the PK.
    - Luuuuu !

The Blad:
    - Huby with the goal but overall just average like the whole offensive crew.
    - Barkov was decent but not special he enabled that Huby goal.
    - Kulikov was great untill that one Kulifart moment per game.
    - Kopecky, hate to say it but he was actually decent.
    - Bolland good on D but too many penalties

The Ugly:
    - Flash seriously, wave him! That was so incredibly bad it hurt.
    - Jussi had a crap game, stupid penalities etc.
    - Olsen looked like a minor leaguer out there. Hope we get another 6th D.
    Commish of UNFFHL, dangered species being the sole Panthers fan on Dobber.

Dobber Sports Expert

Wow what a game. Replacing mediocrity with more expensive mediocrity always seem to work. This team seems like a disastar once again. I donīt know why i keep doing this to myself. Should watch the Rampage instead...

The GudMac
    The Blad:Montoya did okay. Thornton and Ekblad were bad not superbad.
    The Ugly. Everyone, but Jokinen and Flash lead the crew in sucking.

Give Ekblad the PP quarterback already and get Pirri and Hayes in Gallant!

Dobber Sports Expert

FREE PIRRI!!!!! Stupid Gallant keeps Hayes and Pirri out again. Another loss incoming.

Dobber Sports Expert

Pathetic attendance, pathetic team! Still no Pirri and no offense. Fire Gallant already. 3 games of this are enough after all weīve been through. Flash and Olsen on the PP really?

Ottawa looked really bad ( bottom 5 worthy), we looked miles worse.

The Gud: Luu was back after a brutal performance., Ekblad,Guds looking good. Especially Ekblad. Geez Ekblad the only bright spot so far.
    The Bad: Kopecky for all the blame he is actually okay so far. Hayes was okay, keep him in the lineup. BErgenheim needs more PT.Huberdeau looked better then last year...
    THe Ugly: Ville Leino a.k.a. Jokinen,Flash,Bolland,Barkov,Bjugstad,Campbell

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by keytolife View Post
    Pathetic attendance, pathetic team! Still no Pirri and no offense. Fire Gallant already. 3 games of this are enough after all weīve been through. Flash and Olsen on the PP really?

Ottawa looked really bad ( bottom 5 worthy), we looked miles worse.

The Gud: Luu was back after a brutal performance., Ekblad,Guds looking good. Especially Ekblad. Geez Ekblad the only bright spot so far.
    The Bad: Kopecky for all the blame he is actually okay so far. Hayes was okay, keep him in the lineup. BErgenheim needs more PT.Huberdeau looked better then last year...
    THe Ugly: Ville Leino a.k.a. Jokinen,Flash,Bolland,Barkov,Bjugstad,Campbell
    There was no reason for them to be a juggernaut against this team on the last game of the road trip lol. They played a smart road game.

Dobber Sports Star

It's 3 games in, not time to fire anyone. And it's not like the Panthers wouldn't like a chance at 1st overall this year I bet.

It's still sad for the fans seeing them play in front of a handful of people. They're a young team who should get better in a couple of years.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by MarmotKing View Post
    It's 3 games in, not time to fire anyone. And it's not like the Panthers wouldn't like a chance at 1st overall this year I bet.

It's still sad for the fans seeing them play in front of a handful of people. They're a young team who should get better in a couple of years.
    Why spent millions of dollars on mediocre roster fillers then if you are planning on McEichel anyway? This is just the repeat of the rebuild. Just this time Weiss,Horton and Bouw are named Barkov,Huberdeau and Ekblad. They need to stop the losing culture asap and learn to surround the youngsters with actual talent. Otherwise they will not develop properly.

I just donīt get how in hell Pirri is scratched, Trochek is in minors and Flash and Olsen are on the PP.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Pirri and Trochek are out only because of politics. Fleischman, Upshall, kopecky and Bergenheim are all UFA's next year so i would expect that they'll be gone by the trade deadline, if not sooner (and if anybody would take them). That should open opps for both Trochek and Pirri.
    14 team H2H Dynasty: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 6Bench

G, A, +/-, PIM, SOG, PPP, HITS, BLK,
    W, L, GA, GAA, SA, SV, Sv%, SO

Center: Kuznetzov, Johansen, Glass(RW), Hayton
    LW: T. Johnson(C/RW), Gurianov(RW), Labanc(RW), Zucker(RW),
    RW: Kucherov, Vorocek, Atkinson, Konecny,
    Defence: Josi, Trouba , Klingberg, Morrissey, Zadorov, Gudas,
    G: Fleury, Rittich
    Bench: Steel(C), Watson(LW/RW), Comtois(LW), Blais (LW/RW), Zaitsev(D), Saros(G)

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    Pirri and Trochek are out only because of politics. Fleischman, Upshall, kopecky and Bergenheim are all UFA's next year so i would expect that they'll be gone by the trade deadline, if not sooner (and if anybody would take them). That should open opps for both Trochek and Pirri.
    Fully aware of this but every single Panthers fan thinks the same. Why not trade Flash or Kopecky prior to the season to free the spot up Pirri deserves? Bergenheim and Uppy are fine in bootm 6 roles i donīt care much for either.

Dobber Sports Expert

Geez this game was painful to watch and i am idiot staying up to 4.30 a.m. once again to watch it all.

Both teams looked like AHl-teams. Buffalo looked like a bottom feeder in the AHL,though.

The Panthers D looked great yesterday but with no offense for the other team, how can you really judge offense? Lots of stupid penalites again.

Gallant is obv. completly lost, Pirri still scratched Hayes on line 1, Boyes on line 4. Pairing Campbell and KUli on PP, lining HUberdeau with Barkov... FOr me he looks he has absolutly no clue about hockey at all. The guy will not be a NHL coach long.

The Gud: Our D besides Campbell and Olsen. Especially Ekblad and Guds once again. Ekblad is very very impressive he shoots a ton and will get points sooner or later. Bjugstad woke up tonight and had a great game, nothing to show for sadly. Bergenheim and boyes looked like the best forwards. Reunite the killer Bīs and let them play with Barkov.

The Blad: Barkov was inivisible on offense great on D thought, MacKenzie for the first time had an meh game. Lu actually got a close to free shutout i donīt want to hype his play tonight.

The Ugly: Ville Leino 2.0, Flash, Bolland, Huberdeau canīt shoot for his life, he wants to pass the puck into the net.

Dobber Sports Genius

I think Luongo was pretty good last night.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by rainydrinkwater View Post
    I think Luongo was pretty good last night.
    He was good. But he didnīt need to be great for that SO.

Dobber Sports Expert

Wow what an effort. Still no offense but this D looks like its for real.

Finally Pirri freed and some Killerbīs time.

The Gud: Al Freaking Montoya. Yes, the SO sucked but man what he game he had besides that. One of the best backups in the league.
    Ekblad is looking crazy good, really crazy good, the points will come, pick him up while you still can.
    Guds and Mitchell once again with good games. Pirri was already the most creative guy out there. Boyes and Bergenheim looked fine as well.

The Blad: Barkov great D no O. MacKenzie looking decent as well.
    The Ugly: Same old same old (-) Bolland since he is injured anyway. Flash already on his way out and Gallant realizes it. Sadly we will be stuck with Ville Leino V.2 for a loooong time.

Dobber Sports Guru

So...ugh...seems Flash isn't playing well?

He was pretty consistently solid for a few years, then last year happened. What happened?
    Does this guy simply need a new team? Or will that not save him?
    Points-only, Full Keeper Dynasty League
    Active roster (no starts, just total points): 12 FW, 6 D, 1 Goalie

Forwards: Kucherov, Barkov, Teravainen, Seguin, Hoffman, Lindholm, Gusev, Horvat, Meier, Perron, Schwartz, Johansen, Pavelski, Buchnevich, Hischier, Granlund, Bracco

Defense: Josi, Dahlin, Letang, Gostisbehere, Ekman-Larsson, Petry, Slavin, Keith, Matheson

Goal: Lehner, Holtby, Varlamov

Farm: Soderstrom, York, Woo, Tracey, Dorofeyev

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by STONE. View Post
    So...ugh...seems Flash isn't playing well?

He was pretty consistently solid for a few years, then last year happened. What happened?
    Does this guy simply need a new team? Or will that not save him?
    I donīt know. Guy is incredible lazy and seems to miss the chemistry he had with Weiss. He is worthless in a bottom 6 role but canīt find the net if his life depends on it so he is worthless on the top 6 as well. I for one would love to see him gone tomorrow and would be happy because it would open up a spot for Pirri. And on a new team i donīt know it might work at first but he has regressed a lot.