Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Florida Panthers

Dobber Sports Expert

Hey Luke old bud. Will give you my opinion when i got more time in my hands for a research and if all things are set and done. I still think the Panthers will add another top 6 guy.

So far i like the add but the health is scary scary stuff. He might be the 3rd best offensive player in this years FA class but well you know yourself a fart from a teammate and he might be done for the year.
    Commish of UNFFHL, dangered species being the sole Panthers fan on Dobber.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Hey Key, was wondering if I could get some input on Shawn Matthias and Colby Robak? I know Dobber is still pretty high on Matthias, and being a power forward type he might have a longer road to production, but do you think he can get there? Especially with all the upper-end prospects on the way in Florida. Robak might have an easier route with really only Campbell and Kulikov in his way to run a PP.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Tony DeNiro View Post
    Hey Key, was wondering if I could get some input on Shawn Matthias and Colby Robak? I know Dobber is still pretty high on Matthias, and being a power forward type he might have a longer road to production, but do you think he can get there? Especially with all the upper-end prospects on the way in Florida. Robak might have an easier route with really only Campbell and Kulikov in his way to run a PP.
    Hey mate
    for Matthias i´m on the exact opposite side of the medal than Dobber. IMO while he has progressed some his upside isn´t that high. He is too long in the organisation that others have surpassed them standingwise since he did next to nothing. He very often lacks effort for weeks to bring it for another few. If he doesn´t change that you are looking at a 3rd to 4th center for a career. He is too good to end up the NHL but he has no chance at a top 6 in Florida.

Robak is a diffrent case. The people love him but he also has the problem that Petrovic has looked way too good and Strachan had a good start in the NHL. Overall he will be in the NHL rather sooner than later. Hang on to him and you´ll get rewarded. The d-core is build to get fresh blood in and Robak is one of the prime choices.

best wishes
    key

Dobber Sports Guru

Something I season twitter this morning from a Panthers beatwriter:

“@hfialkov: Tallon said he's in daily talks with D Dmitry Kulikov's agent and wants him back.He doesn't know if Kuli's in Russia or not. #flapanthers”
    I hadn't heard anything about this previously so it came as a surprise.

Administrator

Markstrom has been sent down to San Antonio, along with Howden, Shore, Robak and Rheault.
    Dobbernomics.com | Twitter @dobbernomics
    FantasyHockeyGeek.com | Twitter @FantasyHockeyGk

G(2), A(1), +-(1), PIM(0.25), PPP(2), SHP(3), HITS(0.1), BS(0.1), W(5), L(-2), SV(0.2), GA(-1), SO(5)

Dobber Sports Expert

Short infos:

- Kovalev signs with the Panthers
    - Kulikov apparently has signed as well. No info on the terms yet.

I will get back to this if i find more time.

Dobber Sports Expert

What a start to the season!!
    5-1 Panthers and that without Goc and Steeger.

- Huberdeau is amazing, the best Panther since Bure
    - Kovalev had an awesome night, he looks slow but his hands are still there
    - Soupy on the PP!!
    - Theo star of the night IMO
    - Strachan looked real solid
    - Kuba was by far the worst man on the ice

Dobber Sports Monster

Quentin Howden called up. He could make NHL debut tomorrow.

Dobber Sports Guru

today from twitter:

Harvey Fialkov ‏@hfialkov
    Strachan will play. Weiss wants to play but Dineen says Buffalo will be his first game back. Goc is back for season debut #flapanthers

Sorry phone was dead. Panthers news: Jovo out for at least next 2 games, believe its a knee after cheap shot other night #flapanthers

Goc will skate on top line with Flash-Steeger; Jose in net; Dineen says Santorelli needs to regain his confidence in AHL. #flapanthers

Dobber Sports Guru

from twitter:

Steve Goldstein ‏@goldieonice
    Theodore, Kulikov, Weaver all out at least a month. Jovo, upshall at least 10 days away. Versteeg day to day.

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
    FLA's Stephen Weiss is shut down for the rest of the year, will require surgery for an ongoing wrist problem.
    Man the panthers have certainly been hit hard by injuries lately....

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by wendelclark17 View Post
    from twitter:

Man the panthers have certainly been hit hard by injuries lately....
    Helllllooooo first overall pick (best odds at least)!!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ninja

My article on the Panthers:

http://hockey.dobbersports.com/index...ller&Itemid=99

With what should be a top three pick in next years draft, Florida might be a force to be reckoned with in the near future.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    My article on the Panthers:

http://hockey.dobbersports.com/index...ller&Itemid=99

With what should be a top three pick in next years draft, Florida might be a force to be reckoned with in the near future.
    Nice article!

I own Markstrom, and Hubs. In our league we can only keep players for a maximum of 3 years. We can olny sign contracts 1,2 or 3 years for each player (max 15 yrs for the team).

I'm wondering, what do you think the ETA on playoffs is for the panthers? And should I sign Markstrom and Hubs for 3 yrs each?

Thanks!
    The puck stops here!
    8 teams, Points only, 2 pts goalie win (+2 for blank)
    The best 12F -- 6D -- 2G count.
    Real salary (not cap hit), 65M salary cap

Dobber Sports Icon

How does Drew Shore go from being arguably the best forward on the Panthers last season to being in the minors? How does this affect his long term potential?

Dobber Sports Icon

Any true Florida fans on this site?

Id like to get opinions on markstroms future. Is he still considered a stud in the making?