Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: St Louis Blues

Dobber Sports Guru

and Allen is starting ..... **** me Halak is really annoying to own.

Jeremy Rutherford ‏@jprutherford
    Confirmation from Hitch that Allen will start tonight. Hitch says #stlblues will wait to see how Steen feels before deciding if he plays.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Interesting first line. Hopefully, Stewart starts getting more ice-time consistently, he's been their best forward this year.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Guru

Allen likely starting again

Lou Korac ‏@lkorac10
    Jake Allen first off the ice. Looks like he's getting the call again. #stlblues

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by wendelclark17 View Post
    Allen likely starting again
    Not a fan?
    16 Team, 50 Player Capped ($75m) Keeper (Overall Fantasy Points). 12F, 6D, 1G Active

Scoring - G, A, PPG/A, +/-, SHG/A, W, SO, (GA bonus's)

F - T. Johnson, Galchenyuk, Nyquist, A. Lee, Radulov, Nelson, Neal, Sharp, Atkinson, Ribeiro, Ryan, Staal, (Donskoi, Eller, Colbourne, Vermette, Rodin)
    D - Burns, Klingberg, Gohstisbehere, Weber, Parayko, Braun
    G - Allen (Luongo)

Farm
    F - Mantha, Wilson, Fast, Tolchinsky, Bracco, Merkley, Malgin, Novak, N. Paul, K. Roy, Maroon, Laughton, Lindberg
    D - DeAngelo, Sproul, Clendening, Trouba, Weircioch

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy View Post
    Not a fan?
    For purely selfish reasons. No I think Allen is good but I own Halak in a one-year league with only 1 goalie per team and points for wins and shutouts so his lack of starts has been driving me crazy lately.

The Magnificent One

so who is backing up allen tonight is it halak or elliott?
    18 team H2H Keeper League
    G/A/PPP/SHP/GWG/SOG/FOW/Hits&blks/W/GAA/SV/SV%
    play 4c/8w/6d/1G (2min start)/6 bench/
    C: Hughes, Zacha, Howden, compher, Tierney, Frederic
    W: Gaudreau, Schwartz, M.Tkachuk, Fabbri, Bratt, Yamamoto, Wahlstrom, Okposo, Heinen, M.Folingo, Hinostroza, Mcginn
    D: Hughes, Ceci, Pelech, oleksiak, Holden, Poolman
    G: Markstrom, Oettinger,
    P:Rossi,Bowers,Heponiemi,Kupari,Wise,Dorofeyev,Fir stov,Clarke,Fortin,holloway,Nygard,Aberg,Rasmussen ,Elynuik,M.Jones,Chlapik,Platzer,Bracco,Kuokkanen, Lind,Liljegren,J.Roy,Montembeault,Raaymakers,Woll, prosvetov,Larmi

Quote Originally Posted by wendelclark17 View Post
    For purely selfish reasons. No I think Allen is good but I own Halak in a one-year league with only 1 goalie per team and points for wins and shutouts so his lack of starts has been driving me crazy lately.
    Ohhh. Shoulda thought as much lol. On the flip I just put Allen in my starters job and benched Varly. So let the good times roll for Allen!
    16 Team, 50 Player Capped ($75m) Keeper (Overall Fantasy Points). 12F, 6D, 1G Active

Scoring - G, A, PPG/A, +/-, SHG/A, W, SO, (GA bonus's)

F - T. Johnson, Galchenyuk, Nyquist, A. Lee, Radulov, Nelson, Neal, Sharp, Atkinson, Ribeiro, Ryan, Staal, (Donskoi, Eller, Colbourne, Vermette, Rodin)
    D - Burns, Klingberg, Gohstisbehere, Weber, Parayko, Braun
    G - Allen (Luongo)

Farm
    F - Mantha, Wilson, Fast, Tolchinsky, Bracco, Merkley, Malgin, Novak, N. Paul, K. Roy, Maroon, Laughton, Lindberg
    D - DeAngelo, Sproul, Clendening, Trouba, Weircioch

Administrator

Just FYI: I am going to be maintaining the Blues' section at Dobberprospects so if there is any news or requests either post in here or send me a PM.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust

Banned

Tell me about Chris Stewart and what he could fetch in a trade

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    Tell me about Chris Stewart and what he could fetch in a trade
    Chris Stewart is as inconsistent as they come... for about 80% of the year he will be invisisble and have absolutely no positive impact on the game, in any shape or form - the other 20% he will be a complete difference maker. When he is "on" he uses his size and is physically dominant, he uses his speed to drive to the net and he is relentless on the boards and the puck... He has a very low hockey IQ and doesn't seem to understand where he should be on the ice - not sure if this is a result of him picking up the game so late in his life or not... Most importantly is that in the past two playoffs, he has been invisible every game. I think he will be traded this off-season in some kind of package to bring in a bigger impact player. He is a RFA, so that clouds his value a little but I think he will be the one the Blues would like to inlcude in any package they put together. Halak, Perron, Bergeron (and maybe Shattenkirk if they can get a lesser valued PMD back in this or any other deal). I think the Blues would deal Stewart on his own if they could get a PMD in return, otherwise he will need to be part of a package for a reliable goal scorer.

Dobber Sports Icon

-truehockey.com

Longtime NHL forward Andy McDonald is calling it quits citing ongoing post-concussion concerns as the reason.

The 35 year-old Stanley Cup winner enjoyed a solid career that included close to 700 regular season games and nearly 500 points, but a much smaller number is ending his career.

McDonald had five documented concussions over the course of an 11-year NHL career, including two with the St. Louis Blues. The threat of another head injury not only ending his career but also the potential long-term effects began consuming the former All-Star.

“The last few years too much of the focus became worrying about the next hit. I was always thinking about it.” Said McDonald.
    just read this...cant recall what his spot was on teh depth chart, but what does this do for guys like Oshie, Tara, Schwatrz, Bergie?
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+3 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

C- Zegras, Suzuki, Carlsson
    RW- Batherson, Michkov, Quinn, Perfetti(C,LW), Foerster, Kakko
    LW- BTkachuk, Stutzle(C), Byfield(C), McTavish(C), Benson
    D- Mintyukov, Sanderson, LHughes, Clarke, Faber
    G- Wolf, Askarov, Wallstedt
    IR- Norris(C)
    IR- Fantilli(C)
    IR-

Picks in 2024/25 rounds 1,1,1,2
    Picks in 2025/26 rounds 1,1,3,4

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by finnys_fanatsy View Post
    just read this...cant recall what his spot was on teh depth chart, but what does this do for guys like Oshie, Tara, Schwatrz, Bergie?
    it opens a little PP time up, but honestly it is too early to tell. the Blues will certainly try to change some things up this off-season and it is hard to predict where everyone fits until the dust settles...

Dobber Sports Icon

What are the chances that Jaden Schwartz is a full time top 6 forward on the Blues next season? I think this off-season will be the last time to acquire him for a reasonable price in my 30 team dynasty league but I am wondering what a fair offer for him would be.

My team:
    C: P Bergeron, Carter, Hanzal, Desjardins
    LW: Couture, Grabner, Burmistrov, Mueller
    RW: Williams, Hemsky, Dorsett, Kaleta, McDonald
    D: Burns, Brodin, Boychuk, Leddy, N Schultz, Stoner, Braun, Tanev
    G: Niemi, Bobrovsky

Stats: G, A, +/-, Hits, Takeaways, Blocked Shots, PP TOI/G, SH TOI/G, W, GAA, SV%, SO; 4 lines and 6 dmen and 1 goalie with weekly lineups (back up goalies must play at least 15% of the weeks)

Banned

Jaden Schwartz was on the top line for the final part of the regular season and all through the playoffs. He was one of the most dangerous forwards throughout that time, despite his lack of production. I don't see any way that he isn't on a top line and PP next year. MacDonald leaving helps, but Schwartz would have gotten his time no matter what.

Do you think Jaskin will be good enough to bump Schwartz off that line? Or will he take another spot in the line-up?
    14 team H2H Dynasty: 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G, 6Bench

G, A, +/-, PIM, SOG, PPP, HITS, BLK,
    W, L, GA, GAA, SA, SV, Sv%, SO

Center: Kuznetzov, Johansen, Glass(RW), Hayton
    LW: T. Johnson(C/RW), Gurianov(RW), Labanc(RW), Zucker(RW),
    RW: Kucherov, Vorocek, Atkinson, Konecny,
    Defence: Josi, Trouba , Klingberg, Morrissey, Zadorov, Gudas,
    G: Fleury, Rittich
    Bench: Steel(C), Watson(LW/RW), Comtois(LW), Blais (LW/RW), Zaitsev(D), Saros(G)