Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Los Angeles Kings

Dobber Sports Star

man I passed up some nice defenseman for the scratched Voynov, dam

Dobber Sports Star

Kings PP still looks like S__t

JJ is the best looking Defenseman and he's on the 2nd PP.

Its really disappointing to watch a team I like play so bad.
    Last edited by Ballsakic; December 15, 2011 at 8:32 PM.

Voynov was a healthy scratch?!?
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Prodigy

per Kings Insider:
    To follow up on the previous post, Darryl Sutter’s multi-year contract has been signed, and he will be publicly introduced as the Kings’ new coach on Tuesday or Wednesday, a source close to the situation has confirmed. As noted before, immigration issues prevent Sutter from immediately joining the team, but he will take over when the team returns to Los Angeles. The only remaining question is the make-up of the rest of the coaching staff, although John Stevens is expected to stay aboard for at least the rest of this season. Sutter has already been in communication with members of team management, to get scouting reports on the current Kings players.

Dobber Sports Star

Posted by Rich Hammond on 19 December 2011, 9:26 am
    Trent Hunter, Alec Martinez and Slava Voynov are expected to be the Kings healthy scratches tonight, meaning Willie Mitchell will return and Andrei Loktionov will replace Hunter. Mike Richards practiced today in a no-contact jersey. Not surprisingly, theres a swarm of Toronto media asking about the coaching change and the impending arrival of Darryl Sutter. More notes and quotes to come

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Per Kings Insider, Darryl Sutter juggled the lines a bit in his first practice with the team

Richardson-Kopitar-Brown
    Gagne-Richards-Lewis
    Penner-Stoll-Williams
    Clifford/Fraser/Westgarth/Loktionov/Hunter
    hopefully Richards will be ready to play tomorrow night vs Ducks

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Kings Insider

After practice, Mike Richards said he has been cleared to play, and it's likely that he will be in the lineup tomorrow against Anaheim.

Drew Doughty left practice early, but there hasn't yet been a reason why.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Any word on if Quick will start both games of the upcoming B2B? Or will Bernier draw into one of those games?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by BC Oiler View Post
    Any word on if Quick will start both games of the upcoming B2B? Or will Bernier draw into one of those games?
    no word on 2nd night of back to back, but according to Kings Insider it is Quick tonight

Based on today's morning skate, Jonathan Quick will be in goal tonight. The Kings will soon announce that Mile Richards will be activated from injured reserve and play tonight. It wasn't immediately clear who will play on the fourth line, but it appeared that Trent Hunter will be a healthy scratch tonight.

Dobber Sports Sage

Voynov in or out tonight. I watched the last 2 games and thy could definatly use him on the 1st PP. JJ was just an absolute joke in the Leafs game on the PP. I actually found it comical.
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by bigbabybuda View Post
    Voynov in or out tonight. I watched the last 2 games and thy could definatly use him on the 1st PP. JJ was just an absolute joke in the Leafs game on the PP. I actually found it comical.
    nothing official yet, but here are the D pairings Sutter went with at yesterdays's practice

Scuderi-Doughty
    Mitchell-Voynov
    Johnson-Greene
    Martinez-Drewiske

Dobber Sports Prodigy

LINEUP TONIGHT

Richardson-Kopitar-Brown
    Gagne-Richards-Lewis
    Penner-Stoll-Williams
    Clifford-Fraser-Westgarth

Scuderi-Doughty
    Mitchell-Voynov
    Johnson-Greene

Quick
    Bernier

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Sudden Death View Post
    LINEUP TONIGHT

Richardson-Kopitar-Brown
    Gagne-Richards-Lewis
    Penner-Stoll-Williams
    Clifford-Fraser-Westgarth

Scuderi-Doughty
    Mitchell-Voynov
    Johnson-Greene

Quick
    Bernier
    That's sexy I rolled Richards and Voynov. I Need all the help I can get tonight Renni is killing me!
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by BC Oiler View Post
    nothing official on tonight, but at the end of last night's game, as everyone jumped off the bench to congratulate Quick on the shootout victory, Sutter grabbed Bernier, pulled him back to say something in his ear. Kings' broadcast team speculated he might have told Bernier he was in net for tonight's game. Or maybe they were talking about the team's Christmas party.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

from Kings Insider
    How did Darryl Sutter celebrate his first victory as Kings coach? By nearly hog-tying his backup goalie. I watched Sutter on the bench, to see his reaction after the shootout, and as the players left the bench to high-five each other on the ice, Sutter grabbed Bernier by the back of his jersey, just after Bernier hopped onto the ice, and nearly pulled him down backward. In the NFL, they might call it a horse-collar tackle. Sutter looked like he was roping a calf up on the farm in Alberta. There was speculation that Sutter told Bernier he would be starting tonight in San Jose, but in the locker room, Bernier said Sutter was just giving him some encouragement. Bernier joked, “I thought I had done something wrong.” After today’s skate, Sutter was asked about his hands-on approach with Bernier.

SUTTER: “I just think he did a really good job yesterday. We talked about everybody in the room being a part of trying to create an identity, and I just thought it was important that he knows he’s a big part of that, just because of how he was in the last couple days.’’

And, with the Kings facing back-to-back games, would Bernier be starting tonight? Sutter wouldn’t say.

SUTTER: “Just to put it on record, I don’t say who starting goalies are. This is not baseball.’’