Page 69 of 105 FirstFirst ... 19 59 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1570

Thread: Winnipeg Jets

Dobber Sports Master

Default Re: Winnipeg Jets

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    I am sure there will be some interest, but I doubt this would be a blockbuster by any means.

https://twitter.com/Sportsnet/status/942401579696652289
    Good for them and him. He needs to play. I like when teams do this, instead of letting players rot and collect paycheques.
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

https://www.tsn.ca/jets-roslovic-up-...n-4th-1.978557

Connor moved to 4th Line... Roslovic up to the top line.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinHunter View Post
    https://www.tsn.ca/jets-roslovic-up-...n-4th-1.978557

Connor moved to 4th Line... Roslovic up to the top line.
    Wow... Not gonna get a much better chance then that to prove yourself Jack. 1st line pp too!
    12 team 35 player dynasty Keep all players - 2017-18 Leaque champ -
    Goals: 3 Assists: 2 Def pts: 0.5 PPG:2 SHG:2 Shots: 0.4 GA:-1 SV: 0.2 Wins: 5 Shutout: 3

F: Barkov, Scheifele, Dubois, Hall, Keller, Kreider, Drouin, Monahan, Dadonov, Shwartz, Terravainen, Wilson, Tatar, Schmaltz , Bratt Minors: Necas, Chytil, Borgstrom, Kravtsov, R.Thomas, Donato,

D: Jones, Butcher, Klingberg, Hamilton, S. Theodore, Minors: Chowlowski, Jokiharju, Brannstrom, K. Miller

G: Bobrovsky, Varlamov, IR: Crawford, Raanta Minors:Hill

Dobber Sports Master

By mid way through the ANH game, Connor was back on PP1 but the rest of the lines remained intact. I think Connor got the message because he was flying and playing pretty smart out there. Laine may have scored, but he was awful in his zone. Roslovic looked ok. He's pretty fast but offensively he didn't seem that dangerous. The play on the Laine goal was a bounce. He worked hard, though. I think he would be more comfortable playing Centre. I'm surprised Wheeler didn't move to the wing to complete the experiment, but maybe that can be chalked up to experience.
    Blades of Steel

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

AZ you are right, Kyle Connor had some huge jump out there on Thursday night against the Ducks.. Laine looked sluggish and lazy out there.. But I guess he is only 19 still.. This team needs Lowry back big time, and ofcourse Schiefele, but Lowry is much closer to returning..
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Master

KC scored in only 10 minutes of action but was on the PP with Wheeler. He ripped 5 SOG as well and looked fast. Are we done with the Roslovic experiment and can we get KC back on the top line? I think he got the point, no? In my mind, if Roslovic isn't playing Centre it's a waste as I think that's what he's made out to be in the NHL.

I really wonder what everything will look like when Scheifele gets back if they are intent on keeping KC on the 4th line (and I sure hope not). I have to admit I actually didn't like the fit with Laine-Little-Ehlers; it just didn't seem to gel. Laine and Ehlers had chemistry but it didn't seem to work with Little. Then again, I don't think Laine can handle himself all that well defensively against the other teams' top lines, so maybe he should stay with Little. I would almost like to see:

Connor - Scheifele - Wheeler
    Laine - Perreault - Ehlers
    Tanev - Little - Armia
    Hendricks - Lowry - Copp

I know it makes Little the third line C, but he is very good defensively and I'd like to try Perreault's speed and hands to keep up with Ehlers.

Anything to keep KC in the top 6. I know he's a rookie and learning, but that kind of asset needs to play in the top 6 IMO.
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by agentzero View Post
    KC scored in only 10 minutes of action but was on the PP with Wheeler. He ripped 5 SOG as well and looked fast. Are we done with the Roslovic experiment and can we get KC back on the top line? I think he got the point, no? In my mind, if Roslovic isn't playing Centre it's a waste as I think that's what he's made out to be in the NHL.

I really wonder what everything will look like when Scheifele gets back if they are intent on keeping KC on the 4th line (and I sure hope not). I have to admit I actually didn't like the fit with Laine-Little-Ehlers; it just didn't seem to gel. Laine and Ehlers had chemistry but it didn't seem to work with Little. Then again, I don't think Laine can handle himself all that well defensively against the other teams' top lines, so maybe he should stay with Little. I would almost like to see:

Tanev - Little - Armia
    Hendricks - Lowry - Copp

I know it makes Little the third line C, but he is very good defensively and I'd like to try Perreault's speed and hands to keep up with Ehlers.

Anything to keep KC in the top 6. I know he's a rookie and learning, but that kind of asset needs to play in the top 6 IMO.
    I think moving Connor to the 4th line may be to get Connor / Laine used to the positions they wil be playing Scheifele returns in a few weeks. Little, Ehers and Perreault seem to have good chemistry right now so I think the only change when he comes back with be to remove Roslovic and shift Wheeler to right wing. These are the lines I would expect to see once he is back:

Laine - Scheifele - Wheeler
    Perreault - Little - Ehlers
    Copp - Lowry - Armia
    Connor - Hendricks - Tanev
    10 Team Keeper League, 15 Keepers (max 2 goalies), 10 prospects, Start 2C, 2LW, 2RW, 3 Utility, 4D, 2G

Stats: G, A, P, +/-, PIMS, SOG, STP; W, SO, SV%, GAA

C: MacKinnon, Scheifele, Larkin, Pavelski (RW)
    LW Panarin, Ehlers , Ovechkin, Verhaeghe (C), Beauvillier, Killorn
    RW: Kucherov, Pastrnak, Wheeler, Mangiapane (LW)
    D: Makar, Hughes, Krug; Pietrangelo, Schmidt, Andersson, Gostibehere
    G: Vasilevskiy, Hellebuyck, Bobrovsky

Prospects: Sorokin (G), Askarov (G), Raymond (LW), Kaliyev (RW), Perfetti (RW), Norris (C), Kaprizov (LW), Hayton (C), Brannstrom (D), Boqvist (D), Clarke (D)

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Oakville Squires View Post
    I think moving Connor to the 4th line may be to get Connor / Laine used to the positions they wil be playing Scheifele returns in a few weeks. Little, Ehers and Perreault seem to have good chemistry right now so I think the only change when he comes back with be to remove Roslovic and shift Wheeler to right wing. These are the lines I would expect to see once he is back:

Laine - Scheifele - Wheeler
    Perreault - Little - Ehlers
    Copp - Lowry - Armia
    Connor - Hendricks - Tanev
    KC on the 4th line would be a tremendous waste. He'd be better off dominating in the AHL at 20 mins per game, like Roslovic was doing.
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

Tanev - Little - Armia
    Hendricks - Lowry - Copp
    I'm thinking they will go back to:

Connor Schiefele Wheeler
    Laine Little Ehlers
    Tanev Lowry Copp
    Perreault Hendricks Armia

Atleast until they either acquire a top 6 winger or a 4th line center.. A move is coming, they need to go for it!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    I'm thinking they will go back to:

Connor Schiefele Wheeler
    Laine Little Ehlers
    Tanev Lowry Copp
    Perreault Hendricks Armia

Atleast until they either acquire a top 6 winger or a 4th line center.. A move is coming, they need to go for it!!
    If they would just replace Tanev with Perreault, and Copp with Armia, I'd be happy with that. Although I'd love to see Roslovic getting a real chance as middle-six center on that team. Little hasn't been very good with Laine and Ehlers, so maybe even put him on that line and see if they can create some magic in a sheltered role (1st and 3rd lines handle the tougher minutes).

Connor-Scheifele-Wheeler
    Laine-Roslovic-Ehlers
    Perreault-Little-Armia
    Tanev-Lowry-Copp

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    If they would just replace Tanev with Perreault, and Copp with Armia, I'd be happy with that. Although I'd love to see Roslovic getting a real chance as middle-six center on that team. Little hasn't been very good with Laine and Ehlers, so maybe even put him on that line and see if they can create some magic in a sheltered role (1st and 3rd lines handle the tougher minutes).

Connor-Scheifele-Wheeler
    Laine-Roslovic-Ehlers
    Perreault-Little-Armia
    Tanev-Lowry-Copp
    I love that lineup, but Bryan Little does not. His 5M$+ don't like it either, I bet. One can only hope.

I don't think Roslovic has looked that impressive, enough to dislodge Little. Maybe with this kind of chance he does...? Question is will they give it to him...
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Wizard

I love that lineup, but Bryan Little does not. His 5M$+ don't like it either, I bet. One can only hope.

I don't think Roslovic has looked that impressive, enough to dislodge Little. Maybe with this kind of chance he does...? Question is will they give it to him...
    I wouldn't say he would be dislodging Little, I'd say it's just separating Little from Laine and Ehlers because he doesn't work in any way with those two. It wouldn't need to be Roslovic either but I'm not really liking their other options for that line.

I am sure Little will love that lineup as well if it allows him to print his name on the Stanley Cup. I think Little is a team player and will accept this change if they win games.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Jouko-Pouko View Post
    I wouldn't say he would be dislodging Little, I'd say it's just separating Little from Laine and Ehlers because he doesn't work in any way with those two. It wouldn't need to be Roslovic either but I'm not really liking their other options for that line.
    I agree it hasn't been working. They seem to have little(?) flow and sync. Hey, I would try it to see what Roslovic can do at C...
    Blades of Steel

Saros, Shesterkin

Dobber Sports Genius

Yeesh, that was one of the worst non-calls I've ever seen. Breaking your stick via a two-hander to a goalie's head is apparently a-okay in the NHL. Good goal. To top it off, it was James Neil. How do you not automatically assume guilt when he's involved?