Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4 44 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 64 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Winnipeg Jets

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Re: Winnipeg Jets

If Buff ever goes back to D and pairs up with Enstrom again, I could see him getting back to 50+. With Bogo.....he'll be lucky to hit 40 pts.
    Ultimate Fantasy Hockey League - 2nd Place
    Teams: 12
    Players: G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG,FW,HIT

Goalies: GS,W,L,GAA,SA,SV,SV%,SHO
    Pro(23) Keep(17)
    3C - Toews/Spezza/Rask/Backlund/Dubinsky(LW)
    3LW -Palat/Abdelkader(RW)/Henrique(C)/Soderberg(C)
    3RW - Simmonds/Smith(C)/Little(C)/Jenner(C)/Stafford
    6D - Doughty/Ekman-Larsson/Chara/Braun/Klingberg/Stone/Theodore
    2G - Hellybuyck/Lehner
    IR - Wisniewski/Perreault(C)/Savard/Pavelec
    Farm(10)
    C - Dvorak(LW)
    LW -Lindberg(C)
    RW -
    D - Pulock/Gustafsson
    G - Darling/Hutchinson/Condon/Ullmark//Johnson/Raanta

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

I know Hutchinson got the hook last night, but can anyone provide feedback on how he has looked this preseason? Also, do you guys see a big bump in Scheifele's stats if he plays with Wheeler instead of Buff (as was thought originally)?

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by philatangy View Post
    I know Hutchinson got the hook last night, but can anyone provide feedback on how he has looked this preseason? Also, do you guys see a big bump in Scheifele's stats if he plays with Wheeler instead of Buff (as was thought originally)?
    Hutch has looked pretty mediocre. Hard to say what that means. He could be a slow starter, he could play his best when he's playing most of the games, he could have just had one really hot season, and isn't cut out for the NHL... Or, this is the pre-season (and a very small sample size), it means nothing, and we'll have to see how he does when the season begins.

For Pavs' part, he's looked pretty good in the limited time he's played, so far.

Scheifele will absolutely see a bump in his numbers playing with Wheeler and Kane. They haven't put a lot of points on the board in pre-season yet, but they're generating a lot, and it's only a matter of time with these guys. They look good.

Administrator

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 6m6 minutes ago
    WPG sends Ehlers, Petan and Morrissey back to junior.
    Dobbernomics.com | Twitter @dobbernomics
    FantasyHockeyGeek.com | Twitter @FantasyHockeyGk

G(2), A(1), +-(1), PIM(0.25), PPP(2), SHP(3), HITS(0.1), BS(0.1), W(5), L(-2), SV(0.2), GA(-1), SO(5)

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by chillyh View Post
    Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 6m6 minutes ago
    WPG sends Ehlers, Petan and Morrissey back to junior.
    Not surprising, considering that there's not much room on the roster, but these three have looked very good as far as I've been able to find out this camp/pre-season.
    GO WINGS!

Dobber Sports Initiate

Is Bogosian on the top PP this year? I assumed it would be Enstrom and Trouba. Where do you see Bogo in the depth chart this year?
    10-team Keeper. Everyone keeps 12 + 1 G + 3 "young keepers" (players with less than 164 NHL games played), and 1G. Points for G (2), A (2), PIM (.2), Hit (.2), Blk (.2) SHP(1), W(4), SO(8) Must dress 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G

C - Crosby, Backstrom, Kuznetsov, Eichel, Johansen
    LW - E. Kane, Drouin, Schenn, Miller, Foligno, Zucker
    RW - Wheeler, Stone, Lindholm, Oshie, Tolvanen
    D - Karlsson, Carlson, Dumba, Nurse, Ceci, Pionk, Larsson, Montour
    G - Murray, Quick, Koskinen, Blackwood, Georgiev

Minors - Turcotte, Bouchard, Kaprizov

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    Is Bogosian on the top PP this year? I assumed it would be Enstrom and Trouba. Where do you see Bogo in the depth chart this year?
    No, Bogo won't be on the top PP, unless there are instances where Buff plays in front of the net. As it stands, Buff and Enstrom still man the points on the top unit, and Bogo sees time on PP2.

Honestly, a month ago I'd have said that Bogosian was settling into a shutdown role, but when asked about it in interviews he almost sounded resentful of the notion, saying that he feels he can still bring offense to the table. He looked good in that first game. He might not want to be pigeonholed as a defensive defenseman, so maybe we'll see Bogosian more focused on putting up some numbers.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Obviously Jets in a funk and the schedule is not friendly for another month, but I have my eye on Scheifele and wonder if you folks see him breaking out in a big way this year, esp when Kane gets back? What's his upside for this year?
    Non-keeper 11-team auction league with 5 active forwards, two D. Points only (G=1, A=1)

The world does not judge actions on their own merit, but on their chance results, and they consider that only those actions which are blessed with a happy outcome have been undertaken with sound advice and reason
    -- Boethius

Dobber Sports Genius

Three wins in a row and five out of last six. Nice! Chug along Jets.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Hey Jets-watchers, when is Scheifle going to break out? That's a pretty explosive line, potentially. I've been watching him all year thinking of burning one of my two FA picks on him once the schedule looks better for the Jets, esp as Wheeler is a traditionally slow starter. Does this guy have the tools and opportunity to break out this year at some point by scoring consistently at an .80 ppg clip? One year league, just points.
    Non-keeper 11-team auction league with 5 active forwards, two D. Points only (G=1, A=1)

The world does not judge actions on their own merit, but on their chance results, and they consider that only those actions which are blessed with a happy outcome have been undertaken with sound advice and reason
    -- Boethius

Dobber Sports Ninja

Oh man, what a game versus the Penguins tonight! I am mad at myself for only tuning in for most of the third period. Fast, physical, fights, great saves, it was intense and had a definite playoff atmosphere. Man, it just reaffirms why I keep Kane around. Ladd's effort level is superhuman. Love Wheeler. If that Byfuglien guy ever decided he wanted to be the best player he could possibly be, he'd be a Hall of Famer, he's so skilled, but his effort level needs to go into beast mode more often.

I'm going to tune in for more Jets games this year. I know that they were "up" against Crosby and the Pens, but man it was an exciting game, especially for November!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Pro

That was an awesome game! It's looking like the Jets may not be the doormat of the Central that most pundits have been predicting.
    Ultimate Fantasy Hockey League - 2nd Place
    Teams: 12
    Players: G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,SHP,GWG,SOG,FW,HIT

Goalies: GS,W,L,GAA,SA,SV,SV%,SHO
    Pro(23) Keep(17)
    3C - Toews/Spezza/Rask/Backlund/Dubinsky(LW)
    3LW -Palat/Abdelkader(RW)/Henrique(C)/Soderberg(C)
    3RW - Simmonds/Smith(C)/Little(C)/Jenner(C)/Stafford
    6D - Doughty/Ekman-Larsson/Chara/Braun/Klingberg/Stone/Theodore
    2G - Hellybuyck/Lehner
    IR - Wisniewski/Perreault(C)/Savard/Pavelec
    Farm(10)
    C - Dvorak(LW)
    LW -Lindberg(C)
    RW -
    D - Pulock/Gustafsson
    G - Darling/Hutchinson/Condon/Ullmark//Johnson/Raanta

Dobber Sports Superstar

Jets starting to believe in Maurice's defensive system.
    Piranha Hockey League est 1990 - Oakley Doakley's - 16 teams
    Pts only W=2 OL=1 SO=3 Auction Draft

WHL - est 2016 Expansion - Glasgow Kiss - 24 teams
    25 pro players / 10 minor league players
    G,A,+/-,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blk,PIM,FOW, W,Sv,GA,SHO

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Time to ship Enstrom back to Sweden....Jets went from 1/19 on the PP to 3 goals in 1 + 1/3 games.....all hail trouba!

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Next year boys!! This team has a very bright future that has lit a fire under the city.. "GO JETS GO"
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..