Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 290

Thread: The UHL: Round by Round

  1. #31
    Location
    Toronto
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Genius

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dyzfunctioned View Post
    Northwest division is going to be a tough one. Don't think well see the same division winner too often. Anyone wanna swap?
    I hear that now there is a chance that ATL might end up in the 'peg. Who knows how this will turn out...maybe I'm the Panthers?

  2. #32
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Grand Master

    Default

    Listen...my top RW is Stafford and top D is Streit. You guys are all going down!!!!

    Im in a bit of a rut though because I want to update my sig with the UHL roster...but what's the point of me even asking questions about that league in here. Half the people that respond to mine are in my league anyway.

    PS....f u for giving the Caps zero votes on the Southeast Division vote. You will regret this!!!

    12 team H2H, Keep 8
    G, A, PPP, SOG, Hits
    W, GAA, SV%, SO

    C:Crosby,Giroux,Carter,ROR,Horvat
    LW:Ovie,Hall,Kreider,Guentzel,Lee
    RW:Pavelski,Simmonds,Okposo,Lindholm,Palmieri
    D:Carlson,Dumba,Fowler,Faulk
    G: Lundqvist,Crawford,Elliot

    10 team Yearly H2H
    G,A,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blks
    W,L,GAA,SV%,SO

    C:McDavid,Monahan,MacK
    LW:Schenn,Zberg,Rakell,Lee
    RW:Seguin,Wheeler, Larkin
    D:Letang,AP,Zaitsev
    G:Talbot,Vas,Dubnyk,Elliot
    IR:Nino,Carter

  3. #33
    Location
    Sudbury, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Administrator

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dyzfunctioned View Post
    Northwest division is going to be a tough one. Don't think well see the same division winner too often. Anyone wanna swap?
    Sure. Why not? :P


    Send me a PM if you have any issues or requests for Frozen Pool!


    UHL Calgary Flames
    24-team H2H Roto Dynasty (G, A, GWG, SHP, PPP, PIM, +/, SOG, Hits, Blks, FOW, W, SV, SV%, GAA, SO)

    Eastern Edge article archive

    Find me on Twitter for questions and chatter @DH_EricDaoust.

  4. #34
    Location
    Toronto
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Genius

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Listen...my top RW is Stafford and top D is Streit. You guys are all going down!!!!

    Im in a bit of a rut though because I want to update my sig with the UHL roster...but what's the point of me even asking questions about that league in here. Half the people that respond to mine are in my league anyway.

    PS....f u for giving the Caps zero votes on the Southeast Division vote. You will regret this!!!

    I think Striet could end up being one of the most productive defensmen in the NHL and our league next year.

    Quote Originally Posted by ericdaoust View Post
    Sure. Why not? :P
    Haha.

  5. #35
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Grand Master

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rainydrinkwater View Post
    I think Striet could end up being one of the most productive defensmen in the NHL and our league next year.
    As do I....but look at my roster and then remember my first prospect pick is in round 3. And I have Niemi...
    12 team H2H, Keep 8
    G, A, PPP, SOG, Hits
    W, GAA, SV%, SO

    C:Crosby,Giroux,Carter,ROR,Horvat
    LW:Ovie,Hall,Kreider,Guentzel,Lee
    RW:Pavelski,Simmonds,Okposo,Lindholm,Palmieri
    D:Carlson,Dumba,Fowler,Faulk
    G: Lundqvist,Crawford,Elliot

    10 team Yearly H2H
    G,A,PPP,SOG,Hits,Blks
    W,L,GAA,SV%,SO

    C:McDavid,Monahan,MacK
    LW:Schenn,Zberg,Rakell,Lee
    RW:Seguin,Wheeler, Larkin
    D:Letang,AP,Zaitsev
    G:Talbot,Vas,Dubnyk,Elliot
    IR:Nino,Carter

  6. #36
    GMGates's Avatar
    GMGates is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,229
    Location
    Hamilton
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Assistant Manager

    Default

    Love the chirping and the building hype - going to be a lot of it come October.
    Gates Imbeau
    DobberHockey's HHOF - 2013 Builder's Category
    Twitter: @GM_Gates

  7. #37
    Location
    Ottawa
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Juggernaut

    Default

    Damn, looks like a great league. I was offered a spot but I'm already in too many leagues and have work and school to worry about as well, good luck to all of you as it sounds like a sweet league.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."

    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

  8. #38
    GMGates's Avatar
    GMGates is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,229
    Location
    Hamilton
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Assistant Manager

    Default

    Now I think it is safe to say that Carcillo has the best RW in the league, haha.
    Gates Imbeau
    DobberHockey's HHOF - 2013 Builder's Category
    Twitter: @GM_Gates

  9. #39
    praba's Avatar
    praba is online now
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,503
    Location
    toronto and ottaw
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Juggernaut

    Default

    damn i tried for perry, oh well.

  10. #40
    Location
    Sudbury, Ontario
    Rep Power
    40

    Administrator

    Default

    Derek Dorsett is the best RW in the league. Etch that one in stone!


    Send me a PM if you have any issues or requests for Frozen Pool!


    UHL Calgary Flames
    24-team H2H Roto Dynasty (G, A, GWG, SHP, PPP, PIM, +/, SOG, Hits, Blks, FOW, W, SV, SV%, GAA, SO)

    Eastern Edge article archive

    Find me on Twitter for questions and chatter @DH_EricDaoust.

  11. #41
    Location
    Pegulaville
    Rep Power
    40

    Moderator

    Default

    Well that sucked givin up Perry, but for a franchise goalie it had to be done - Ooops...did I just say that out loud?

    Three picks in the first and two in the third, not a bad way to start building a healthy prospect pool.
    @SmittysRant

  12. #42
    praba's Avatar
    praba is online now
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,503
    Location
    toronto and ottaw
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Juggernaut

    Default

    wow...so a goalie is going 1st overall...gates, that leaves you a very tough decision as to who you will draft...good luck!

  13. #43
    Location
    London
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Juggernaut

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Well that sucked givin up Perry, but for a franchise goalie it had to be done - Ooops...did I just say that out loud?

    Three picks in the first and two in the third, not a bad way to start building a healthy prospect pool.
    Wow. I can't believe that is all you got for Corey Perry. Wow.

  14. #44
    Location
    Pegulaville
    Rep Power
    40

    Moderator

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by praba View Post
    wow...so a goalie is going 1st overall...gates, that leaves you a very tough decision as to who you will draft...good luck!
    I was hopin' I could slip dyz a c-note for him to move the draft back to end of Aug. That way I could see what happens with Leighton and Emery.
    @SmittysRant

  15. #45
    Location
    Pegulaville
    Rep Power
    40

    Moderator

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean Youngblood View Post
    Wow. I can't believe that is all you got for Corey Perry. Wow.
    lol...everyone says that until it comes time to pay up and absorb his cap hit. Franchise goalie + setoguchi for Perry.....I'll take it.
    @SmittysRant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •