Thread: Emery Wednesday vs Sharks? Sit/Play?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Emery Wednesday vs Sharks? Sit/Play?

With sharks playing like sharks of old (offence!!!)... what would you guys do?
    I dont "need" him... i have luongo and enroth.

then again ANH are desperate for pts...
    Keep4+rookie under 150gp (14 teams): G,A,+/-,PIM,SHP,PPP,GWG,SOG,FW, W/GAA/SV/SV%/SHO [Keepers: E Staal, Parise, Backes, Malkin, (R) Desharnais]

- Some people are like slinkies, they don't seem to have a purpose but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs... -

Dobber Sports Prodigy

My plan was to bench him tomorrow and play him against LA in both games, if he plays them both that is. The game means more to Anaheim than SJ, so there's reason to start him, I might take the chance if I had to, I don't need to though.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by maurauder View Post
    My plan was to bench him tomorrow and play him against LA in both games, if he plays them both that is. The game means more to Anaheim than SJ, so there's reason to start him, I might take the chance if I had to, I don't need to though.
    good point... not like emery has been terrible... the league counts W/SV%/GAA... which im tied for at 914%, 1Win, I think hes winning GAA...
    matchups at this point are important.

I may roll the dice though, my offense has been doing well enough to mitigate the potential loss of those stats.
    Keep4+rookie under 150gp (14 teams): G,A,+/-,PIM,SHP,PPP,GWG,SOG,FW, W/GAA/SV/SV%/SHO [Keepers: E Staal, Parise, Backes, Malkin, (R) Desharnais]

- Some people are like slinkies, they don't seem to have a purpose but bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs... -