Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Bruins

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Re: Boston Bruins

another possibility to consider is Drew Stafford possibly being resigned but they are waiting for Pasta's contract to be finalized before they consider that.

i think if Stafford did come back he would be line 3 so not sure who gets bumped.
    24 team cap league, HTH Pts. 25 PLAYER ROSTER C3/LW3/RW3/F3/D6/G1

G & A = 1PT.
    HT.BLK.PIM.SOG.=0.05 / PPP=0.5/ FOW=0.01/ +/- =.25
    W=2 SHO=3 SV=0.1 GA=-1 OL=1 SHL=1

Connor - Barkov - Ehlers
    Hagel- Couturier - Tarasenko
    Frederic - Tyler Johnson - Nichuskin
    Vatrano - - Guriano

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby4Ever View Post
    here's what im hearin in and around dev. camp

Pasta will probably be line 2 with Krejci

per the B's coach, and as he said im just spitballin here:

Backes they are thinkin 3C with possibly JFK on his wing with Vatrano/Spooner?

They are lookin to spread the talent around so 1st line could have a young rookie on the RW , possibly Bjork? as he played RW in Notre Dame.

Also another rookie on Krejci LW , maybe Debrusk as he had a good 1st year in the A

Some of this was comin from coach and some is my own speculation so take it as u will.

I did hear that Bjork looked the most polished out of all players at camp so i think he has a good shot at makin the team.

Of course this all depends on how things progress in camp this Sept. stay tuned
    No place for Senyshyn?
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Initiate

i dont really see a place for Senyshen , unless he really impresses in camp i think he spends the season or part in Providence.

Marchand-Bergy-Bjork/Pasta
    Vats/Debrusk-Krej-Pasta
    Beleskey-Backes-JFK
    Acciari-Nash-Schaller

i dont even see room for Spooner which is why i think he gets moved. Unless they keep him and use him at 3C and put Backes back at RW , which is possible because puttin a rookie up on that 1st line might be tough.

G & A = 1PT.

Connor - Barkov - Ehlers
    Vatrano - - Guriano

Dobber Sports Initiate

i dont really see a place for Senyshen , unless he really impresses in camp i think he spends the season or part in Providence.

Marchand-Bergy-Bjork/Pasta
    Vats/Debrusk-Krej-Pasta
    Beleskey-Backes-JFK
    Acciari-Nash-Schaller

i dont even see room for Spooner which is why i think he gets moved. Unless they keep him and use him at 3C and put Backes back at RW , which is possible because puttin a rookie up on that 1st line might be tough.

G & A = 1PT.

Connor - Barkov - Ehlers
    Vatrano - - Guriano

Dobber Sports Icon

Does no one think that Austin Czarnik makes the Bruins full time this season? I am not sure why people think JFK or Bjork ir Debrusk would play ahead of him at this point in their careers.

Dobber Sports Ace

Do you have a feel for what the Pasta contract will be?
    6 Team no limit Keeper. Cap league $100m
    Points only G/A=1, Hattrick = +3, Wins = 2, SO = +3, OTL/SOL = +1
    12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies, 6 Reserve (any position)

Forwards
    Crosby $8.7
    Stone $9.5
    Svechnikov $7.7
    Debrincat $6.4
    Hall $6
    Meier $6
    Guentzel $6
    Ehlers $6
    Hertl $5.6
    Konecny $5.5
    Palat $5.3
    JT Miller $5.2
    Garland $4.9
    Kakko $.9
    Laff $.9

Defense
    Josi $9
    Burns $8
    Letang $7.2
    Nurse $5.6
    Werenski $5
    Sergachev $4.8
    Fox $.9

Goalies
    Shesterkin $5.6
    Ullmark $5
    Hart $3.9
    Blackwood $2.8

Dobber Sports Master

I would have imagined Czarnik had a strong chance to make the club. I hear the rumours about moving Spooner but I always thought he would look good at 3C. He has a lot of tools but admittedly, I am not that familiar with the Beans' cap situation.. I did watch a lot of Boston games last year, mostly to follow Pasta's development, and thought Spooner looked like a useful NHLer, more so than Backes... Perhaps there is just no room for him and they move on. Oh well.

I'm really curious about this team for next year. it felt like for a second there, they were heading downwards into a rebuild spiral with those bad contracts and Chara getting up there, but they don't actually look so bad on paper and might not be so bad on the ice. Marchand and Pasta's emergence probably came at the right time...
    Blades of Steel
    9 Team Full Keeper - Pts Only (G,A,W,SO)

Crosby, Wheeler, Bergeron, Forsberg, Connor, Kopitar, E.Lindholm, Pastrnak, DeBrincat, Fiala
    Jones, Klingberg, Hamilton, Theodore, Letang
    Saros, Shesterkin
    Garland, Vrana, Bjorkstrand, Verhaege, Backstrom, Karlsson, Perunovich, Spurgeon, Pulock, Hellebuyck

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcouples View Post
    Does no one think that Austin Czarnik makes the Bruins full time this season? I am not sure why people think JFK or Bjork ir Debrusk would play ahead of him at this point in their careers.
    I definitely agree that Czarnik has a leg up on the three players you mention.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Initiate

from what i understand Czarnick has struggled somewhat making the transition from AHL to NHL , he is small at 5' 9'' , 160lbs. , not all small players i feel can adapt and make the jump , some have , Sheary , Arvidsson, etc. , also Czarnick is a C and they played him on the wing last year , again maybe if Spooner is moved a slot opens up.

G & A = 1PT.

Connor - Barkov - Ehlers
    Vatrano - - Guriano

Dobber Sports Monster

does Agostino make the Bruins opening night roster? One would think he has a better opportunity in Boston than he would St. Louis right?

Dobber Sports Initiate

I was kinda surprised at this signing thought St. Louis was gonna give him more of a chance , for Boston he is some depth in case they feel any of the rookies they are thinking of rostering are not quite ready. He is on a one way deal so ya he's got a good chance.

G & A = 1PT.

Connor - Barkov - Ehlers
    Vatrano - - Guriano

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Pastrnak has been down to 12:00 TOI last two games. Any Bruins' follower info on that? I know he hasn't scored for 10 games now but he's stayed productive through assists. Just curious to know
    10-team Pts only, 19-man roster, 9F, 4D, 2G, 4bench 95M cap league
    F: T.Tompson Pasta Kaprizov Rantanen Gaudreau Necas Greig Zegras Vilardi
    D: Josi Bouchard Sandin Sanheim
    G Shesterkin Samsonov
    B: Woll Perfetti Poitras
    Farm: Guenther, Will Smith

Dobber Sports Icon

Quote Originally Posted by cheese_cake View Post
    Pastrnak has been down to 12:00 TOI last two games. Any Bruins' follower info on that? I know he hasn't scored for 10 games now but he's stayed productive through assists. Just curious to know
    Last two games have been blowouts and they've been giving a lot more time to their fourth line (who have been excellent). Nothing to get excited about. Marchand played 15 mins each game and Bergy played 14 and 12. The big guns will be back out when they are actually needed,
    Without me, it's only "aweso".

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    Last two games have been blowouts and they've been giving a lot more time to their fourth line (who have been excellent). Nothing to get excited about. Marchand played 15 mins each game and Bergy played 14 and 12. The big guns will be back out when they are actually needed,
    Thanks for the input!
    10-team Pts only, 19-man roster, 9F, 4D, 2G, 4bench 95M cap league
    F: T.Tompson Pasta Kaprizov Rantanen Gaudreau Necas Greig Zegras Vilardi
    D: Josi Bouchard Sandin Sanheim
    G Shesterkin Samsonov
    B: Woll Perfetti Poitras
    Farm: Guenther, Will Smith

Dobber Sports Ninja

It's a good time to be a Bruins fan right now (I'm an Oilers fan though...sigh). Remember that it wasn't all that long ago when things were looking pretty dire, brutal draft picks, an old Chara, trading top players and now, things are looking much brighter in Beantown.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket