AML Baseball Dynasty Leagues
Your A-game is a minimum requirement here. If you don't triple check your daily lineups, you are gonna rack up a lot of stats in the 'L' column.
I run free, competitive fantasy leagues for most sports over at AML (www.allmyleagues.com)
Right now we have eight Baseball Dynasty Leagues that all operate under the same rulebook, found here on Google Drive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
We are looking to add Baseball Dynasty 9 into the mix. This new league will be half-filled with current members in the AML Network, and half-filled with some fresh faces, just to add a lil spice.
Here's the short-version of the rules, but I recommend you familiarize yourself with the entire rulebook when you get the chance:
- 20-Team League
- 6x6 Stat Categories
- Keep 18 out of 23 players every year
- 5-round draft is held on Yahoo to start each new season
- Draft pick trades allowed for the next available draft only
- Inactivity over a 2-week period (without making the league aware) will result in the transfer of your team to an active manager.
- We have a dedicated set of forums on our website for offseason transactions.
Depending on how well you place in this league, you will earn a various amount of AML Points. These points can then be redeemed to join future leagues with us. This is how we ensure a high level of competition, camaraderie, and fun in our leagues.
If you have any questions or wish to join this league, please post below or PM me. If you send me your email, it's probably best to send it in a PM to avoid spambot crawlers that lurk in forums.
Good luck to those who join!