first draft, how did i do?
to be honest ive never played fantasy baseball, and im sure i made some odd picks as i dont claim to know everyone on my squad, but i was hoping someone could let me know my weak points in terms of position so i can focus there on the WW. thanks in advance!
1. (5) Robinson Cano (NYY - 2B)
2. (16) Jose Bautista (Tor - RF)
3. (25) Jose Reyes (Tor - SS)
4. (36) Cliff Lee (Phi - SP)
5. (45) CC Sabathia (NYY - SP)
6. (56) R.A. Dickey (Tor - SP)
7. (65) Joe Mauer (Min - C,1B)
8. (76) Brett Lawrie (Tor - 3B)
9. (85) Jason Motte (StL - RP)
10. (96) David Ortiz (Bos - 1B)
11. (105) Josh Willingham (Min - LF)
12. (116) Alejandro De Aza (CWS - LF,CF)
13. (125) Starling Marte (Pit - LF)
14. (136) Dexter Fowler (Col - CF)
15. (145) Freddie Freeman (Atl - 1B)
16. (156) Carlos Santana (Cle - C,1B)
17. (165) Matt Garza (ChC - SP)
18. (176) Addison Reed (CWS - RP)
19. (185) Matt Harvey (NYM - SP)
20. (196) Brett Anderson (Oak - SP)
21. (205) Derek Holland (Tex - SP)
22. (216) Nick Markakis (Bal - RF)
23. (225) Michael Cuddyer (Col - 1B,RF)
24. (236) Adam Eaton (Ari - CF)
25. (245) Ryan Cook (Oak - RP)
26. (256) Jose Veras (Hou - RP)
10 team H2H league
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, IF, LF, CF, RF, OF, Util, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Doubles (2B), Triples (3B), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Losses (L), Complete Games (CG), Shutouts (SHO), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP)
Sorry for the delay.
I think you have a pretty nice team, because although you did reach for some guys like Marte and Holland. Otherwise, you got some late round gems in Freeman, Santana, Harvey, Anderson and Markakis.
Overall, your hitters are very good but the pitching may need a little bit of work.
I have an article coming out that may be of interest to you, documenting some guys that are not owned in very many leagues.
thanks man. ill keep my eyes peeled.
yea marte was a connectivity problem, was fishing in my cue for some guys that couold hit triples and he was the only one in there when i lost connection:(
thanks and look forward to the article...
Grabbing Bautista at 16 was a nice pick for you!
I agree with Mac, your team looks really good.
I actually think your pitching looks pretty solid with Lee, Sabathia, Dickey. Even Garza, Anderson, Holland, and Harvey should be avg to above avg. None of those last guys will hurt you and may help in a big way if some of them up their games a little. If anything I'd say that your OF probably needs some work. I'd see if you could maybe use some of the 1B depth to put a package together for an OF upgrade.
I really don't like any of your OF options, except Bautista but even he has his own question marks.
The article should be up soon, I'm sure the editors are just busy right now.
You're team is going to lack power. Rule of thumb if you're new to fantasy baseball, wait until the mid rounds to draft your first pitcher. If you're in a league consisting of 10 teams, I probably would've waited until round 8-9 to draft my first pitcher.
It is your first draft so no worries, but i'm sure if you look in round 8-9 to see some of the pitchers you could've grabbed, you probably would've stacked up well against the other teams still.
My two cents, take it for what its worth...which is apparently two cents right now
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:56 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.