A simple five-step solution
1) Find any willing takers for Bargnani + Calderon
2) Find a new GM
3) Waive Landry Fields (was a move at the time to impact NY's chances of signing Nash, which never came to fruition anyway)
4) Build around Valenciunas, Lowry, and Demar.
5) Find a #4 who can create his own offense
6) Move to US city.
6) Stop sucking.
7) Realize there are indeed four quarters in a game.
8) Stop sucking.
The hilarious part is Bargnani's stats in his career have been pretty decent, and other than a couple of ugly games his numbers this year have been pretty solid. It's not until you watch him on the floor that you realize just how bad he is.
Awkward, clumsy, horrible footwork, horrible court vision, horrible decision making, horrible defense, horrible positioning...could go on and on.
Calderon and whomever for Millsap. Boom. Expiring contracts all day.
I think that until #2 happens, none of the others will. That should be your #1.
Originally Posted by angus