Frozen Pool - New Tools!
So many things have been added over the past week, plus a couple more GREAT ones on the way (trust me), I wanted to organize them all here rather than make 50 announcements in the ramblings.
1. The big announcement was, in summary, moving the line combos (1 game and 3 games) to the free section. As well as the introduction - free - of the fantasy newsfeed. Check "free features" at the top to access. Also, player profiles are now free.
2. A GR (games remaining) column has been added to the report generator for members.
3. An Export to Excel feature has been added to the Report Generator and the Roto Ranking features (for members).
4. Clicking on the name in many reports will now send you to the player profile. Last six games stats have been added to the player profiles.
5. Player profiles for goalies has been added. Free
Again, Jason Arbuthnot has an exciting new tool on the way that I will report here.
So I know I bought this (I've checked my purchase history - 3.99) but for some reason it's saying "YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED USER WITH A VALID SUBSCRIPTION TO VIEW FROZENPOOL CONTENT.". I'm logged in on the front page, on the forums, and in the shop and I still can't use the frozen pool.
Anyone know what I could be doing wrong?
seems other people are experiencing the same troubles.
The No.1 reason I am discovering for this issue is because the customer purchased "manager tools" for 3.99 and then tried to access other tools (i.e. the line combo expanded tools). Solution: just buy the 8.99 full package.
If you run into problems, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regarding a common question about "packages" - the shop is set up to give you discounts as you add items. No need for a defined 'package'. You can, for example, get the Keeper League Pack and the full Frozen Pool pack - regular price 25.50 - for $23.00
Because this has been a problem about 10 times in the past month from different people, I added ** before and after the "Full Package" item in the shop, to better highlight it. And I changed the name from "Manager Tools" to "Manager/Evaluation Tools".
I also added a note in the Manager Tools saying "this does not include line combo tools..."
Hopefully these changes will solve the problem.
Just noticed that Shane Doan is not available on the list of players in the "Compare a Player" tool.